Ever had unexpected Side Effects from a curious pharmaceutical treatment your Gp has prescribed you? No? Perhaps you haven’t had a course of brand new drug ‘Ablixa’, the fictional medicine ‘Dr’ Jude Law prescribes successful New York couple Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara in Oceans Eleven director Steven Soderbergh’s tantalising new flick.
TryAblixa.com has the extraordinary trade-line ‘Take Back Tomorrow’ emblazoned on its home screen – prompting all kind of questions involving the movie’s themes. Can we expect Side Effects to discuss memory loss and the prescription of narcotics in aid of deep psychological problems? We’ve seen pictures in a similar vein; will it be another Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind or touch areas we haven’t seen captured on celluloid? The embedded YouTube video on the viral site features a tongue-in-cheek, gimmicky advert.
- Sam Gilbert
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- ‘Episodes’ Season 5 Teaser: Matt LeBlanc Returns for His Show’s Swan Song This August (From Indiewire Television. 30 April 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- ‘Episodes’ Season 5 Teaser: Matt LeBlanc Returns for His Show’s Swan Song This August (From Indiewire. 30 April 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Teaser Offers First New Footage of the Upcoming Revival — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 28 April 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Swank to play Gail Getty in FX series Trust (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- Robyn Hitchcock Remembers Jonathan Demme: ‘He Was the Anti-Video-Generation Director’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Swank Joins FX Drama ‘Trust’ (From AreYouScreening. 27 April 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law talks Dumbledore role and sexuality (From Flickeringmyth. 30 April 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Sequel Bits: ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2,’ ‘Kingsman: The Red Diamond,’ and ‘Austin Powers 4’ (From Slash Film. 30 April 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Newt's Patronus Is a Huge Spoiler in Fantastic Beasts 2 (From MovieWeb. 29 April 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)