Ever had unexpected Side Effects from a curious pharmaceutical treatment your Gp has prescribed you? No? Perhaps you haven’t had a course of brand new drug ‘Ablixa’, the fictional medicine ‘Dr’ Jude Law prescribes successful New York couple Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara in Oceans Eleven director Steven Soderbergh’s tantalising new flick.
TryAblixa.com has the extraordinary trade-line ‘Take Back Tomorrow’ emblazoned on its home screen – prompting all kind of questions involving the movie’s themes. Can we expect Side Effects to discuss memory loss and the prescription of narcotics in aid of deep psychological problems? We’ve seen pictures in a similar vein; will it be another Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind or touch areas we haven’t seen captured on celluloid? The embedded YouTube video on the viral site features a tongue-in-cheek, gimmicky advert.
- Sam Gilbert
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- The Week in Spandex – The Amazing Spider-Man 2, X-Men: Days of Future Past, Batman vs. Superman, Guardians of the Galaxy, Beware the Batman, Batman Beyond and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 April 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Casting the Magic Mike Sequel: Ryan Gosling, Zac Efron, Taye Diggs and More! (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Grumpy Cat Helps People Find the Most Beautiful Cat (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- 5 Things to Know About the Magic Mike Sequel (From PEOPLE.com. 18 April 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- International Star You Should Know: Josie Ho (From Variety - Film News. 18 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Meet the 2014 Tribeca Filmmakers #46: Ryan Piers Williams Embraced the Imperfections of Making 'X/Y' (From Indiewire. 17 April 2014, 9:13 AM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘Dom Hemingway’ Review (From Screen Rant. 18 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Under The Skin – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 April 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)