Ever had unexpected Side Effects from a curious pharmaceutical treatment your Gp has prescribed you? No? Perhaps you haven’t had a course of brand new drug ‘Ablixa’, the fictional medicine ‘Dr’ Jude Law prescribes successful New York couple Channing Tatum and Rooney Mara in Oceans Eleven director Steven Soderbergh’s tantalising new flick.
TryAblixa.com has the extraordinary trade-line ‘Take Back Tomorrow’ emblazoned on its home screen – prompting all kind of questions involving the movie’s themes. Can we expect Side Effects to discuss memory loss and the prescription of narcotics in aid of deep psychological problems? We’ve seen pictures in a similar vein; will it be another Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind or touch areas we haven’t seen captured on celluloid? The embedded YouTube video on the viral site features a tongue-in-cheek, gimmicky advert.
- Sam Gilbert
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- The 5 Most Important Things To Know About Foxcatcher (From VH1.com. 23 September 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Meet the Cast of Magic Mike Xxl (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2014, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Wants To Play James Bond, the Cast of D2: The Mighty Ducks Reunites, and More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 22 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Steven Soderbergh Recuts 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' with Some Radical New Changes (From Movies.com. 23 September 2014, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Magic Mike’ Star Riley Keough Joins ‘The Girlfriend Experience’ TV Series (From Slash Film. 23 September 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch Steven Soderbergh’s black and white Indiana Jones edit (From SoundOnSight. 23 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- "Dom Hemingway" Proves The Scum's Just As Green On The Other Side Of The Pond (From JustPressPlay. 22 September 2014, 9:42 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Movies & TV to Stream This Week – September 15th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 15 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law Reunites With Ex Sadie Frost for Son Rudy's 12th Birthday—See the Family-Filled Pic! (From E! Online. 12 September 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)