Heidi Klum scrapped her annual Halloween party in October in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Or maybe "postponed" is the right word -- because she and many others were in costume over the weekend.
The model and "Project Runway" host turned up Saturday (Dec. 1) in an elaborate Cleopatra costume, accompanied by Santa Claus. How elaborate? Well, check out her bejeweled face in this close-up shot. That must have taken a while:
Others in attendance included former "America's Next Top Model" star Jay Manuel, dressed as a glam devil; model Alyssa Miller, doing Julia Roberts' streetwalker look from "Pretty Woman"; and Russell Simmons, looking a lot like his brother Joseph "Run" Simmons did back in the day.
Questlove of the Roots was the DJ for the night, dressed as "Slutty Questlove":
The party wasn't just an excuse to dress up, though. Proceeds went to the Red Cross, and on Sunday, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- Rita Ora Grabs #FreetheNipple Protest With Her Own Two Hands (photos) (From TheImproper.com. 3 March 2015, 6:29 AM, PST)
- Inside Oscar’s Glamorous After-Parties (From Variety - Film News. 23 February 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- TV Review: ‘Kosher Soul’ (From Variety - TV News. 23 February 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Best of Late Night TV: Ryan Reynolds Plays 'Egg Russian Roulette,' Cate Blanchett Finally Explains '#SuckIt' (Video) (From Moviefone. 2 March 2015, 11:22 PM, PST)
- Clive Owen to Make His Broadway Debut (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 March 2015, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Im Global, Republic Records Teaming on Music-Driven Movies (From Variety - Film News. 2 March 2015, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Taylor, Ricky & Olivia -- See This Week's Best Celebrity Selfies! (From TooFab. 28 February 2015, 12:30 AM, PST)
- The Oscars Party Started at Elton John's Star-Studded Bash (From Popsugar. 24 February 2015, 12:20 PM, PST)
- Sia Shows Her Elusive Face on Oscar Night: See the Photo (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2015, 12:40 PM, PST)