Heidi Klum scrapped her annual Halloween party in October in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Or maybe "postponed" is the right word -- because she and many others were in costume over the weekend.
The model and "Project Runway" host turned up Saturday (Dec. 1) in an elaborate Cleopatra costume, accompanied by Santa Claus. How elaborate? Well, check out her bejeweled face in this close-up shot. That must have taken a while:
Others in attendance included former "America's Next Top Model" star Jay Manuel, dressed as a glam devil; model Alyssa Miller, doing Julia Roberts' streetwalker look from "Pretty Woman"; and Russell Simmons, looking a lot like his brother Joseph "Run" Simmons did back in the day.
Questlove of the Roots was the DJ for the night, dressed as "Slutty Questlove":
The party wasn't just an excuse to dress up, though. Proceeds went to the Red Cross, and on Sunday, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- 200 Greatest Horror Films (170-161) (From SoundOnSight. 8 October 2015, 8:33 PM, PDT)
- Russell Simmons -- Someone Needs to Hit Michael B. Jordan ... With the Ugly Stick (Video) (From TMZ. 1 October 2015, 6:22 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Iovine -- I Book the Best DJs for Liberty's Birthday Bash (Photos) (From TMZ. 28 September 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Aaron Sorkin: His best screenplays to date (From Hollywoodnews.com. 9 October 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- How Emma Roberts Went From Cute Kid to Small-Screen Queen (From Popsugar. 9 October 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Forecast: WB's 'Pan' Faces Stiff Competition and Low Expectations (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 8 October 2015, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- 22 Celebrity Costumes You Can Actually Copy (From Popsugar. 6 October 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- All the Best Looks From Heidi Klum's 2014 Halloween Party (From Popsugar. 5 October 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Is Planning Yet Another Outrageous Halloween Costume: See Her Instagram Tease Now! (From E! Online. 2 October 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)