Heidi Klum scrapped her annual Halloween party in October in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Or maybe "postponed" is the right word -- because she and many others were in costume over the weekend.
The model and "Project Runway" host turned up Saturday (Dec. 1) in an elaborate Cleopatra costume, accompanied by Santa Claus. How elaborate? Well, check out her bejeweled face in this close-up shot. That must have taken a while:
Others in attendance included former "America's Next Top Model" star Jay Manuel, dressed as a glam devil; model Alyssa Miller, doing Julia Roberts' streetwalker look from "Pretty Woman"; and Russell Simmons, looking a lot like his brother Joseph "Run" Simmons did back in the day.
Questlove of the Roots was the DJ for the night, dressed as "Slutty Questlove":
The party wasn't just an excuse to dress up, though. Proceeds went to the Red Cross, and on Sunday, »
Similar News ItemsRussell Simmons
- Ad-Rock Makes First Ever Solo Talk Show Visit to 'Tonight Show' (From Rolling Stone. 28 March 2015, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Chris Tucker Live' Is Coming to Netflix in July (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Steve McQueen Society Drama Gets Limited Series Order at HBO (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
Julia Roberts (I)
- Even Taylor Swift Was Fooled by Her Look-Alike (From Popsugar. 27 March 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- 7 alternative Disney Princesses from Star Wars, Pretty Woman and more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Actor/Director Joel Edgerton’s New Movie Officially Titled The Gift (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 25 March 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2015: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez & Tons of Slime (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2015, 8:34 PM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Celebrity Street Style (From TooFab. 20 March 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Waxing Episodic: The glorious 'Project Runway' season one finale (From Hitfix. 20 March 2015, 11:04 AM, PDT)