The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Sundance Review: Gus Van Sant Produced 'I Am Michael' Starring James Franco And Zachary Quinto (From The Playlist. 27 January 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Berlinale director: no plans for German Mip (From ScreenDaily. 27 January 2015, 2:55 AM, PST)
- Nick Jonas Joins Ryan Murphy’s Fox Series ‘Scream Queens’ (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 5:31 PM, PST)
Emma Stone (III)
- Before They Were Famous Oscar 2015 Edition - Video Compilation (From GeekTyrant. 27 January 2015, 6:03 AM, PST)
- The 14 Cutest Family Moments From Award Season So Far (From Popsugar. 27 January 2015, 1:05 AM, PST)
- News Nuggets: SAG Awards best dressed is Julianne Moore; worst dressed is Rosamund Pike (From Gold Derby. 26 January 2015, 9:30 PM, PST)
Star Trek (2009)
- Colin Baker Records Scenes In Star Trek Fan Film Series! (From Kasterborous. 27 January 2015, 8:19 AM, PST)
- Hasbro to Develop Big Screen Adaptation of Gobots? (From GeekTyrant. 27 January 2015, 6:02 AM, PST)
- X-Men TV series in development at Fox (From Den of Geek. 27 January 2015, 12:57 AM, PST)