The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Lionsgate expands output deal with Central Partnership in Russia (From ScreenDaily. 27 April 2017, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Expands Russian Output Deal, Including ‘Robin Hood’ (From Variety - Film News. 27 April 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- New Alien: Covenant clip bridges Prometheus and the new sequel (From The Hollywood News. 27 April 2017, 12:34 AM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Ryan Reynolds' Co-Star Morena Baccarin Jokes About 'Deadpool' Love Scenes: 'Everything He Does Is Erotic' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 April 2017, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Red Band Trailer For Kingsman: The Golden Circle Makes One Minor, Cheeky Alteration (From We Got This Covered. 26 April 2017, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- 'La La Land' Choreographer Mandy Moore Explains How She Transforms Actors Into Dancers (From CineMovie. 26 April 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Wonder Woman TV spot reveals first glimpse of Ares (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy 2: spoilery questions answered (From Den of Geek. 27 April 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy and Its Exploitation Influences (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2017, 4:15 AM, PDT)