The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Scott Haze, James Franco Discuss Their New La Theater, Upcoming Projects (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 12 October 2015, 7:39 PM, PDT)
- 26 Celebrities Who Aren't Afraid to Strip to Their Skivvies (From Popsugar. 12 October 2015, 5:25 PM, PDT)
- 'Planet of the Apes 3' Adds Steve Zahn as a War Ape (From MovieWeb. 12 October 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- 25 Things You Can Learn From Emma Stone (From Popsugar. 12 October 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Woody Allen Goes Digital, Guy Maddin Masterclass, Visiting ‘The Knick’ Set, and More (From The Film Stage. 12 October 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Julia Roberts Shows Off Her Million-Dollar Smile at a Star-Studded Gala (From Popsugar. 11 October 2015, 8:31 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Preview of Star Trek/Green Lantern #4 (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch doesn't think he'll ever be asked to play James Bond: "It would be fun" (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 12 October 2015, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- J.J. Abrams will have final cut privileges on Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From Flickeringmyth. 11 October 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)