The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- 8 Reasons 'Suicide Squad's' Joker is actively offending me (From Hitfix. 24 April 2015, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Nolan and Producer-Wife Following 'Inception' 'Snub' (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- James Franco’s ‘Adderall Diaries’ Acquired by A24 for U.S. Distribution (From Variety - Film News. 24 April 2015, 4:35 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Sos This Week Podcast #5: The State of Women in Film (From SoundOnSight. 24 April 2015, 2:54 PM, PDT)
- New Projects: ‘Robin Hood’, ‘Battle of the Sexes’, and ‘Russ and Roger Go Beyond’ (From SoundOnSight. 23 April 2015, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Ariana's Brother, Frankie, Shows Support in the Wake of Her Breakup (From Popsugar. 22 April 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Toretto And The Crew Will Return For Furious 8 In 2017 (From We Got This Covered. 24 April 2015, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: The Optimism of New 'Star Wars' and 'Star Trek' (From Movies.com. 23 April 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Tyler Perry On For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (From EmpireOnline. 23 April 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)