The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Tiff: ‘St. Vincent’, James Franco, ‘Kaguya’ round out festival lineup (From SoundOnSight. 19 August 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Bill Murray has been found: 'St. Vincent' is coming to the Toronto Film Festival (From Hitfix. 19 August 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Tiff 2014: Updated Screening Tally Brings Total to 46 Possible Movies (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- 9 Reasons Andrew Garfield Should Be Your Celebrity Crush (From Popsugar. 20 August 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Garfield Spending Time With His Smallest Fans is Aww-Worthy (From Popsugar. 20 August 2014, 1:27 AM, PDT)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: How to Watch 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' at Home Now (From Movies.com. 19 August 2014, 10:00 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Karen Gillan’s ‘Selfie’ Pilot Released Online In The Us (From The Hollywood News. 20 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright Eyeing New Film Trilogy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 August 2014, 2:03 AM, PDT)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins ‘The Jungle Book’ As Shere Khan (From The Hollywood News. 20 August 2014, 12:41 AM, PDT)