The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Kanye West Wanted James Franco, Seth Rogen to Perform "Bound 2" Parody at Kim Kardashian Wedding! (From E! Online. 22 April 2014, 1:02 PM, PDT)
- 'Palo Alto' Exclusive: James Franco And Emma Roberts Make History (From MTV Movie News. 22 April 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Veep’s Timothy Simons on Jonah’s Near Victory, ‘Goober Peas,’ and Letterman-Induced Stress Dreams (From Vulture. 22 April 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Andrew Garfield Gets a Buzz Cut -- Like His New 'Do? (From TooFab. 23 April 2014)
- Exclusive: Electro Concept Art For The Amazing Spider-man 2 (From ComicBookMovie. 22 April 2014, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- Superhero Bits: Hellboy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Amazing Spider-Man, X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Slash Film. 22 April 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Roberto Orci wants to direct the next Star Trek film (From Den of Geek. 22 April 2014, 11:27 PM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review – Star Trek #32 (From Flickeringmyth. 22 April 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Flash Gordon Celebrates 80th Birthday With the Announcement of a New Film Version (From Cinelinx. 22 April 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)