The Amazing Spider-Man 2 has its Harry Osborn.
Director Marc Webb, who is putting together plans for the follow-up to this summer’s web-slinging reboot, just announced via Twitter that he has chosen Dane DeHaan — best known as the power-mad teenager in Chronicle — as Peter Parker’s pal (and the son of Green Goblin) Harry Osborn.
The 24-year-old DeHaan, who also co-starred on HBO’s In Treatment, and had small roles in Lincoln and Lawless, has been rumored to be the front-runner for the role, originated by James Franco in the earlier films.
There’s not much more we know at this point. »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Daily | Wrapping Toronto 2014 (t) (From Fandor: Keyframe (t). 14 September 2014, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Daily | Wrapping Toronto 2014 (From Keyframe. 14 September 2014, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Another Chuck Palahniuk Adaptation To Get Our Hopes Up For (From FilmSchoolRejects. 12 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
Emma Stone (III)
- Telluride 2014: ‘Birdman’ is a mad, rambling masterpiece about egotism and salvation (From SoundOnSight. 13 September 2014, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Fall Festival Verdict: Who’s In, Who’s Out As The 2014 Oscar Race Gets Its First Real Shot Of Adrenaline (From Deadline New York. 12 September 2014, 6:53 PM, PDT)
- Emma Stone Works '20s-Inspired Dress, Hair at Paris Premiere: See Her Flapper Style! (From Us Weekly. 12 September 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Greg Grunberg confirms Star Wars role (From Den of Geek. 14 September 2014, 10:30 PM, PDT)
- Ranked: Every Summer Movie Season Since 1980 - Part 2 (From Cinelinx. 14 September 2014, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive 1:1 Interview: Hector and the Search for Happiness Star Simon Pegg (From JoBlo. 14 September 2014, 5:03 PM, PDT)