Do you have a case of the winter blahs? Depression got you down? Does the stress of the holiday make you just want to stay in bed, eat chocolates from little brown paper wrappers and read "Fifty Shades of Gray" over and over? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions — or if you just like cool viral marketing campaigns — then we have the cure for you right here.
Are you ready for Steven Soderbergh's new wonder drug Ablixa?
That's the fictional anti-depressant at the heart of Soderbergh's new film, "Side Effects." Jude Law plays a doctor who treats his patient, Rooney Mara, by giving her some Ablixa. Unfortunately, the side effects include things like adultery, murder and a severe overdose of Channing Tatum. So one out of three ain't bad.
And now to get fans talking about "Side Effects," Soderbergh has launched a cool new viral »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Top Ten Box Office Takeaways: Why ‘Ben-Hur’ Is Biggest Flop Among Wimpy Openers (From Indiewire. 22 August 2016, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- Amazon Pilot Reviews: ‘The Tick,’ Jill Soloway’s ‘I Love Dick’ & ‘Jean-Claude Van Johnson,’ Ranked (From Indiewire Television. 19 August 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Amazon Pilot Reviews: ‘The Tick,’ Jill Soloway’s ‘I Love Dick’ & ‘Jean-Claude Van Johnson,’ Ranked (From Indiewire. 19 August 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Zurich to honour 'Transformers' producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura (From ScreenDaily. 23 August 2016, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation actor Jim O’Heir joins Steven Soderbergh’s Logan Lucky (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Channeling David Fincher: How ‘House of Cards’ Created a ‘Hyper’ Look For Its Most Ambitious Episode (From Indiewire. 17 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam’s Title Swordsman Will Be “Rough Around The Edges” In King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword (From We Got This Covered. 22 August 2016, 12:37 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell And John C. Reilly To Reunite For Holmes & Watson (From TheMovieBit. 17 August 2016, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law's Daughter Iris Proves Fashion and Creativity Run in the Family While Posing for Teen Vogue (From E! Online. 16 August 2016, 6:04 PM, PDT)