Do you have a case of the winter blahs? Depression got you down? Does the stress of the holiday make you just want to stay in bed, eat chocolates from little brown paper wrappers and read "Fifty Shades of Gray" over and over? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions — or if you just like cool viral marketing campaigns — then we have the cure for you right here.
Are you ready for Steven Soderbergh's new wonder drug Ablixa?
That's the fictional anti-depressant at the heart of Soderbergh's new film, "Side Effects." Jude Law plays a doctor who treats his patient, Rooney Mara, by giving her some Ablixa. Unfortunately, the side effects include things like adultery, murder and a severe overdose of Channing Tatum. So one out of three ain't bad.
And now to get fans talking about "Side Effects," Soderbergh has launched a cool new viral »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- 35 Movies You Need to See This Summer (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- tWitch's Six-Pack Abs May Be Hotter Than Channing Tatum's! See the Sexy New Magic Mike Xxl Posters (From E! Online. 17 April 2015, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Lucas Till Will Return as Havok! (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- My favourite Cannes winner: sex, lies and videotape (From The Guardian - Film News. 17 April 2015, 2:56 AM, PDT)
- John Oliver, Amy Schumer, ‘Black Mirror,’ ‘Rectify,’ ‘The Americans’ Among Peabody Winners (From Variety - TV News. 16 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Magic Mike: new poster, musical still happening (From Den of Geek. 14 April 2015, 10:26 PM, PDT)
- Set photos from Guy Ritchie’s Knights of the Round Table: King Arthur (From Flickeringmyth. 17 April 2015, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘Spy’ to open Seattle film festival (From ScreenDaily. 15 April 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Paul Feig, Melissa McCarthy’s ‘Spy’ to Open Seattle International Film Festival (From The Wrap. 15 April 2015, 9:05 AM, PDT)