Do you have a case of the winter blahs? Depression got you down? Does the stress of the holiday make you just want to stay in bed, eat chocolates from little brown paper wrappers and read "Fifty Shades of Gray" over and over? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions — or if you just like cool viral marketing campaigns — then we have the cure for you right here.
Are you ready for Steven Soderbergh's new wonder drug Ablixa?
That's the fictional anti-depressant at the heart of Soderbergh's new film, "Side Effects." Jude Law plays a doctor who treats his patient, Rooney Mara, by giving her some Ablixa. Unfortunately, the side effects include things like adultery, murder and a severe overdose of Channing Tatum. So one out of three ain't bad.
And now to get fans talking about "Side Effects," Soderbergh has launched a cool new viral »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Baywatch 2 Is In The Works, Already Has A Story (From LRM Online. 26 May 2017, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- The Abbey’s Resident Hunk Billy on That Time He Hung Out with Channing Tatum (Spoiler: It Was a Blast) (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Netflix's Shimmer Lake Trailer Unravels a Backwards Mystery (From MovieWeb. 24 May 2017, 6:46 PM, PDT)
- Demetri Martin Talks Losing Role In Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Moneyball’ (From The Playlist. 26 May 2017, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Signs First-Look Deal With Steven Soderbergh’s Film Distribution Firm (From Tubefilter News. 26 May 2017, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- Steven Soderbergh’s ‘Logan Lucky’ Hits Amazon Prime Post-Theatrical (From Deadline TV. 25 May 2017, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Win movie merchandise with King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (From HeyUGuys. 24 May 2017, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword movie review: well I didn’t vote for him (From FlickFilosopher. 22 May 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law on not returning for The New Pope (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2017, 2:40 AM, PDT)