Do you have a case of the winter blahs? Depression got you down? Does the stress of the holiday make you just want to stay in bed, eat chocolates from little brown paper wrappers and read "Fifty Shades of Gray" over and over? Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions — or if you just like cool viral marketing campaigns — then we have the cure for you right here.
Are you ready for Steven Soderbergh's new wonder drug Ablixa?
That's the fictional anti-depressant at the heart of Soderbergh's new film, "Side Effects." Jude Law plays a doctor who treats his patient, Rooney Mara, by giving her some Ablixa. Unfortunately, the side effects include things like adultery, murder and a severe overdose of Channing Tatum. So one out of three ain't bad.
And now to get fans talking about "Side Effects," Soderbergh has launched a cool new viral »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Johnny Depp is Hollywood’s most overpaid actor for the second year running (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2016, 2:40 PM, PST)
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Talks Sex Life With Channing Tatum In Cosmo (From ET Canada. 8 December 2016, 1:22 PM, PST)
- The Wall Trailer: WWE Superstar John Cena Vs. an Iraqi Sniper (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2016, 11:29 AM, PST)
- Snack Attack: Sandra Bullock and Rihanna Chow on Hot Dogs on the Set of Ocean’s Eight (From PEOPLE.com. 8 December 2016, 9:27 AM, PST)
- Cool Videos: Dissecting the directing and editing of Steven Soderbergh (From JoBlo. 7 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- 'Ocean's Eight' Villain Named; Spoiler: It's a Man (From Movies.com. 7 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Michael Sheen, Passengers and why Hollywood's hottest leads need a quirky Brit (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2016, 10:36 AM, PST)
- King Arthur, Chips and Annabelle 2 Get New Release Dates (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2016, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Guy Ritchie’s Fantasy Reboot King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword Delayed Again (From We Got This Covered. 7 December 2016, 9:04 AM, PST)