The kettlebell is on the rise in the workout world.
Healthy Hollywood has spotted this heavy metal teapot looking object, but never had the courage to try and swing one myself.
After all, it seems the buffed dudes in my gym are the only ones getting serious with this weights.
Yet, that's not true. Upon further investigation, Healthy Hollywood discovered some of Hollywood's hottest ladies are using kettlebells as a major part of their toning routine. Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Penelope Cruz and Vanessa Hudgens are just a few of the well-sculpted sensations getting ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- 10 Great Ways Hollywood Has Given Us The Finger (From FilmSchoolRejects. 1 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Still Has Our Dream Hair (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 August 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Rocks Fishtail Braid in New Instagram Pic—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 1 August 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Starting to Chain Smoke Cigarettes, Alarming Friends (From TheImproper.com. 31 July 2014, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens Flaunts Toned Abs at Young Hollywood Awards (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Skinny Figure, Flashes Abs in 2014 Young Hollywood Awards Outfit (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga Covers Harper's Bazaar With New Puppy Asia, Bonds With Karl Lagerfeld (From Us Weekly. 1 August 2014, 12:12 PM, PDT)
- Javier Bardem Clarifies Comments in Open Letter About Middle East Conflict (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Update: Javier Bardem Also Clarifies Gaza “Genocide” Stand: “We Detest Anti-Semitism” (From Deadline New York. 31 July 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)