Zombie Flesh Eaters, 1979.
Directed by Lucio Fulci.
When a supposedly abandoned yacht sails into New York Harbour, a journalist and scientists Daughter investigate only to find themselves in a zombie nightmare!
Zombie. Zombi 2. Island of the Living Dead. Zombie Flesh Eaters. Though it is known by many different names there is no doubting that this is one of the most well-known films in the zombie genre (and the film that put Fulci on the map as a ‘Godfather of Gore’). My first exposure to it was roughly 8 years ago, as I scoured the shelves of a local Blockbuster for a horror film. The tag line – “We are going to eat you!” – sounded so bad that I just had to try it. As someone who loved the Romero films, I thought it was a decent, if rather throwaway piece of shock entertainment. »
Similar News ItemsChris Cooper (I)
- Box Office Democracy: “Live By Night” (From Comicmix. 18 January 2017, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Live by Night (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 14 January 2017, 3:35 AM, PST)
- Live By Night – Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 January 2017, 8:04 AM, PST)
- Heather’s Favorites of 2016 (From DailyDead. 3 January 2017, 2:37 PM, PST)
- The Healing Power of Beyond The Gates (From DailyDead. 15 December 2016, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Horror Channel announces 7 premieres this January! (From Blogomatic3000. 13 December 2016, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Eibon Press Presents Lucio Fulci’s Gates of Hell Trilogy in Comic Form on February 10! (From Dread Central. 13 January 2017, 12:03 PM, PST)
- Deadly Pleasures: Beyond The Door (1974) (From DailyDead. 12 January 2017, 1:26 PM, PST)
- Forbidden Tomes: Books to Films – The Literary Influences on Lucio Fulci (From DailyDead. 6 January 2017, 2:09 PM, PST)