Zombie Flesh Eaters, 1979.
Directed by Lucio Fulci.
When a supposedly abandoned yacht sails into New York Harbour, a journalist and scientists Daughter investigate only to find themselves in a zombie nightmare!
Zombie. Zombi 2. Island of the Living Dead. Zombie Flesh Eaters. Though it is known by many different names there is no doubting that this is one of the most well-known films in the zombie genre (and the film that put Fulci on the map as a ‘Godfather of Gore’). My first exposure to it was roughly 8 years ago, as I scoured the shelves of a local Blockbuster for a horror film. The tag line – “We are going to eat you!” – sounded so bad that I just had to try it. As someone who loved the Romero films, I thought it was a decent, if rather throwaway piece of shock entertainment. »
Similar News ItemsChris Cooper (I)
- Video Movie Review: Cars 3 (2017): Well…At Least It’s Better Than Cars 2 (From Film-Book. 23 June 2017, 7:53 PM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe #11 (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Cars 3: Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Discuss Following John Lasseter’s Footsteps, Voice Casting and Easter Eggs (From LRM Online. 19 June 2017, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – The Autopsy of Jane Doe (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Lucio Fulci’s Gates Of Hell Comic Book Issue #2 Coming Out Today! (From Dread Central. 9 June 2017, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Eibon Press Celebrates its One-year Anniversary with Lucio Fulci’s Gates Of Hell #2! (From Dread Central. 6 June 2017, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Revised and Expanded Edition of Beyond Terror: The Films of Lucio Fulci Announced (From Dread Central. 12 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: The Mummy (2017) [Monte’s Take] (From DailyDead. 10 June 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- More Brains – Zombie films worth watching (From The Cultural Post. 9 May 2017, 6:37 AM, PDT)