After the ending of last night’s episode of The Walking Dead, it’s going to feel like a long wait until the show’s return in February. We’re going to do our best to keep you busy with new content from now until then, and have three new behind-the-scenes videos for you to watch.
The first video goes behind-the-scenes of the shootout and features a certain cast member talking about their return. The second video shows the cast and crew talking about the big events of the mid-season finale, while the third video has them talking about the first half of the season and what we can expect from the second half.
Later today, we have three separate interviews scheduled to discuss The Walking Dead with Lew Temple, Vincent Ward, and Chad Coleman. Keep an eye out for those features over the course of the next week and »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- TVLine Items: Cult Returns to The CW, New True Blood Promo Declares War on Vamps and More! (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2013, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Could 'The Walking Dead' Live Forever? (From FEARnet. 24 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Stephen King, Revenge Fan (From Vulture. 24 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic 'Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue -- Exclusive (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- So How Many Seasons of The Walking Dead Will AMC See Through? (From Dread Central. 23 May 2013, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- AMC CEO Says No End in Sight for The Walking Dead (From shocktillyoudrop. 23 May 2013, 6:32 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- New Behind-the-Scenes Photos from The Walking Dead Season 3 (From DailyDead. 24 May 2013, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- 2013 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees Include American Horror Story: Asylum, The Walking Dead, and Bates Motel (From Dread Central. 22 May 2013, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- 'American Horror Story' and 'The Big Bang Theory' lead Critics' Choice TV Award nominees (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 22 May 2013, 11:10 AM, PDT)