Tags: Morning BrewWanda SykesTrevor ProjectNaya RiveraBrenda Sue FultonGertrude SteinIMDb
It's the most wonderful time of the year, when your favorite Lgbt authors talk about the best gay book they read in 2012. Alison Bechdel's Are You My Mother? was a popular one, because it's really freaking good.
Here are some of the other women who attended the event.
Jane Lynch and Lara Embry
Photos courtesy »
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Here's How Jimmy Kimmel Won the Scandal Twitter Chat Last Night (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)
- Blake Shelton Has Never Heard of Benedict Cumberbatch: 'That's a Person?' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 January 2015, 10:18 AM, PST)
- At&T To Provide Red-Carpet Extras At SAG Awards In Turner Ad Pact (From Variety - TV News. 23 January 2015, 9:58 AM, PST)
- ‘American Sniper’ Aims for $60 Million, Jennifer Lopez Scoring With ‘Boy Next Door’ (From The Wrap. 24 January 2015, 7:52 AM, PST)
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from The Flash, Togetherness and More (From TVLine.com. 24 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Here Are All the Movies Opening Today, January 23; What Will You See? (From Indiewire. 23 January 2015, 3:37 PM, PST)
Black Swan (2010)
- SAG-o-Metrics: Predicting the Acting Oscars Based on SAG Nominations (Infographic) (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)
- Sgt. Kabukiman L.A.P.D. "Sing, Dance, Kill": Watch This Fan Made Reboot Trailer (From Twitch. 21 January 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Oscars 2015: What happened to diversity in this year's nominations? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 January 2015, 1:00 AM, PST)