Tags: Morning BrewWanda SykesTrevor ProjectNaya RiveraBrenda Sue FultonGertrude SteinIMDb
It's the most wonderful time of the year, when your favorite Lgbt authors talk about the best gay book they read in 2012. Alison Bechdel's Are You My Mother? was a popular one, because it's really freaking good.
Here are some of the other women who attended the event.
Jane Lynch and Lara Embry
Photos courtesy »
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Hln to Launch ‘Vacation Chasers’ as TV Series and App (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Pamela Anderson Opens Up About Her Divorce From Rick Salomon and Her "Beautiful" Sons Brandon and Dylan (From E! Online. 21 May 2015, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman’s Final ‘Late Show’ Floods Social Media With Laughs, Tears and Appreciation (From The Wrap. 20 May 2015, 9:18 PM, PDT)
- Strange Magic movie review: bad spell (From FlickFilosopher. 24 May 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Uma Thurman and Kristin Chenoweth Set To Star In Comedy The Brits Are Coming (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 May 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Uma Thurman Will Lead Comedy The Brits Are Coming (From We Got This Covered. 14 May 2015, 8:34 AM, PDT)
Black Swan (2010)
- Natalie Portman on Israel, Hollywood sexism and ‘being the boss’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2015: Five Questions For Tale of Tales‘ Vincent Cassel (From Filmmaker Magazine. 22 May 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: Selton Mello’s Vincent Cassel starrer ‘A Movie Life’ Shoots in South Brazil (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 May 2015, 10:20 AM, PDT)