Never one to mince words, Adam Levine let everyone know how he really feels about TLC reality star Honey Boo Boo's popularity in a candid new Q & A with GQ magazine.
"Seriously, Honey Boo Boo is the Decay of Western civilization," Adam tells GQ. "Just because so many people watch the show doesn’t mean it's good. So many people witness atrocities and can't take their eyes away from them, but that doesn't mean they’re good. That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That's. Ever. Happened."
Video: Stars Get Honey Boo Boo Nicknames
And just in case his feelings couldn't get any more clear, he asks to go on the record.
"It's complete f***ing ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids. F*** those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*** those idiots. They're just the worst. Sorry, I'm so sensitive to that -- like, I don't know »
Similar News ItemsAdam Levine (V)
- Was Parenthood's Ending Too Happy? Can Elizabeth Jennings Best Arrow? How'd Olivia Frizz Out? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 30 January 2015, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Week in Review: Sundance movies coming soon to a theater near you (From SoundOnSight. 30 January 2015, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line Lead Academy of Country Music Awards Nominees (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Rosie O'Donnell Was in Therapy for 2 Hours After Wearing Dress on TV, Plus, Did She Feel Sexy Wearing It?—Watch! (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Michelle Williams Comes to Beyoncé's Defense Against Mike Huckabee (From Popsugar. 22 January 2015, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Rosie O'Donnell: 'Teenagers Suck' - and She Has 4 of Them (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 22 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)