The King of All Media has made it through to the second round.
NBC announced today that the shock jock will return next year for another tour of duty on America’s Got Talent. Stern joined the show this past summer, taking a seat beside fellow judges Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel.
“Howard Stern’s towering presence and opinions on last season’s show as a new judge made a dramatic impact and added a sharper edge to the fascinating developments on stage.” NBC’s president of alternative and late night programming Paul Telegdy said in a statement. “We know »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- Winning: The Racing Life Of Paul Newman – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 21 May 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- David Letterman’s Final Show Draws Biggest Audience in Over 20 Years (From Vulture. 21 May 2015, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Letterman Finale Ratings: Show’s Fourth Largest Audience Ever (13.8 Million) (From Variety - TV News. 21 May 2015, 7:44 AM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Fox News Turns Greg Gutfeld Loose In Sunday-Night Experiment (From Variety - TV News. 29 May 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Lisa Lampanelli Plus 2 More Atlanta Events (From Backstage. 28 May 2015, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan will be a guest judge on America's Got Talent 2015 (From National Ledger. 28 May 2015, 12:33 AM, PDT)
- Nick Grimshaw gets Olly Murs's X Factor backing: 'He ticks all the boxes' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 May 2015, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion' (From TVLine.com. 24 May 2015, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne Taking 1-Month Break From The Talk After Collapse, Suffering From "Extreme Exhaustion" (From E! Online. 23 May 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)