The King of All Media has made it through to the second round.
NBC announced today that the shock jock will return next year for another tour of duty on America’s Got Talent. Stern joined the show this past summer, taking a seat beside fellow judges Sharon Osbourne and Howie Mandel.
“Howard Stern’s towering presence and opinions on last season’s show as a new judge made a dramatic impact and added a sharper edge to the fascinating developments on stage.” NBC’s president of alternative and late night programming Paul Telegdy said in a statement. “We know »
- Hillary Busis
Similar News ItemsJay Leno
- What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV? (From Moviefone. 25 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Joel McHale: What the star of The Soup makes of British TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 7 Reasons Weird Al Won the Internet and Topped the Charts (From Vulture. 24 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- America's Got Talent: Season Nine Ratings (Wednesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 July 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Next Stop...Radio City Music Hall! (From BuddyTV. 23 July 2014, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent: Season Nine Ratings (Tuesdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 July 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Talk’ Beats ‘The View’ in Key Demos for First Time Ever (From The Wrap. 17 July 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Cher, Sharon Osbourne, NeNe Leakes, Kathie Lee and More Shocking Celebs Admit to Plastic Surgery!—Do They Look Better or Worse? (From E! Online. 15 July 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Sharon Osbourne: Serious singers should shun X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 7 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)