Once again The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 is number one at the box office… Yawn. The flick fell 60.1% from last weekend to bring in another $17.4 million. It’s bow at $254.5 million domestic.
And that’s all I have to say about that.
In better news, Skyfall, Daniel Craig’s latest turn as James Bond, was number two with $17 million dollars. That’s a 52.1% drop from last weekend. Skyfall is easily the highest grossing James Bond film of all time with $246 million domestic and worldwide tally of $869 million. Call me crazy, but I think this James Bond character may have one or two more movies in him.
Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln continues to strut along on it’s good solid legs. This weekend the Oscar baiting flick nabbed $13.509 million for a drop of 47.4% from last weekend. It now stands at $83.6 million domestic.
Number four goes to Rise of the Guardians. »
- Philip Sticco
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- TNT Tweaks Summer Schedule, Moves ‘Legends’ to the Fall (From Variety - TV News. 6 May 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Animated Short Dives Into The History Of The PG-13 Rating (From The Playlist. 6 May 2015, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Can Stx Entertainment be the Next Major Studio in Hollywood? (From Variety - Film News. 6 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- 100 Essential Action Scenes: Foot Chases (From SoundOnSight. 5 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 3D in the 21st Century. Work and Pleasure: "The Adventures of Tintin" (From MUBI. 5 May 2015, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Gulf Film Secures Theatrical Rights To ‘Spectre’ Across Middle East (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 4 May 2015, 3:46 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Kristen Stewart Remembers That "Epic" Twilight Sex Scene With Ex-Boyfriend Robert Pattinson (From Us Weekly. 29 April 2015, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad Adds Twilight Actor (From Cinema Blend. 28 April 2015, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Dan Stevens shares Beauty and the Beast cast selfie (From Cineplex. 15 April 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)