From "Gangam Style" to "Wild Ones" to "Payphone," 2012 has given us some pop gems. With the year coming to a close, mashup season has officially begun.
Created by Daniel Kim, the eight-minute video transitions from a bedazzled Jessie J. waving her arms to "Domino," right into tuxedoed fun. frontman Nate Ruess, and on to Adele. Kim has posted year-end mashups for 2010 and 2011 on his YouTube channel as well.
The 50 pop songs that Kim included in the mashup, according to the description on the video, are listed below.
1. Adele - "Set Fire To The Rain"
3. Alex Clare »
- Madeline Boardman
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Selena Gomez "Is Trying to Move On With Her Life" Amid Latest Justin Bieber Drama (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- $100,000 Justin Bieber Look-Alike Puts Justin to Shame in the Recording Studio—Hear Him Sing in This Botched Clip! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez -- Officially Engaged in Rebound Dating Duel (From TMZ. 11 July 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Street Style -- How to Get This Week's Hottest Looks! (From TooFab. 11 July 2014, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- 5 Brand New Songs for Your Weekend Playlist: Usher, OneRepublic and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 July 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Get Exclusive Access To The Giver World Premiere And See The Advance Screening On Aug 11 From Fathom Events (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 11 July 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Style 180! Jennifer Lopez Looks Like the Mother of the Bride in This Super Mature Look—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- June’s (Not) Pajama Chic, French’s Sloppy In Sandals + More Of This Week’s Worst-Dressed Stars (From VH1.com. 11 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Just Scored the World's Coolest Selfie (From Popsugar. 11 July 2014, 6:26 AM, PDT)