Welcome back to TV Fanatic's Grey's Anatomy Round Table!
Last week's Grey's Anatomy review broke down "I Was Made For Lovin' You" in great detail. Now, TV Fanatic staff members Sean McKenna, Christina Tran and Courtney Morrison have assembled for their weekly Q&A discussion.
Read their answers below and weigh in with yours!
1. What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Courtney: Meredith telling Derek she is pregnant! These two have been through enough and deserve something as happy as this. Surprisingly, this is followed closely by the intern following Arizona with the wheelchair and chair. Creepy and hilarious.
Sean: It was kind of a goofy moment, but Heather following Arizona around cracked me up. It was overly ridiculous, but I couldn't help but keep waiting to find her like "Where's Waldo." Just follow the squeaky wheel sound.
Christina: I'm going with the ending MerDer scene. I »
- email@example.com (Courtney Morrison)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 8/20/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 August 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Will Jo and DeLuca Get Together on 'Grey's Anatomy'? (From BuddyTV. 18 August 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Casting Bits: 'Jessica Jones' Actress Cast on 'Legends of Tomorrow', 'The 100' Recasts Clarke's Daughter and More (From BuddyTV. 18 August 2017, 2:47 AM, PDT)
"Private Practice" (2007)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know About Griffin Gluck (From TVovermind.com. 17 August 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Leaving ABC Studios, Signs Multi-Year Deal with Netflix (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 August 2017, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Inks Deal to Bring Shondaland to Netflix (From Rolling Stone. 14 August 2017, 5:44 AM, PDT)
Sean Lennon (I)
- Horror Highlights: Exhumed Films’ 35mm Marathon, Escape Room, Paperbacks From Hell, Godzilla Faq, Ghastlies, Mountain Fever (From DailyDead. 15 August 2017, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Colbert Rips Bannon for Fat Shaming Spicer: Low Blow from Guy Who Looks Like ‘Sweaty Meat’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 June 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Yoko Ono to Receive Songwriting Credit on John Lennon’s ‘Imagine’ (From The Wrap. 14 June 2017, 6:35 PM, PDT)