"Sometimes a man rises from the darkness..."
Words spoken about Bane and his emergence from the pit but which have so much meaning for Bruce Wayne himself, 30 years spent angry and in pain seeking and clinging on to an outlet for the rage which brewed deep within. The Dark Knight Rises shows how a person can move on from the burdens they've laden on themselves, as well as being the conclusion to an inspiring story of how one man can make a change and how a life dedicated to others can make a difference. Anyone can be a hero.
Rises is a wonderfully crafted story. Everything works for me. My initial reaction on first viewing was one of intense emotion. Bruce is taken to some incredibly low »
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- From Slacker to Sunshine – The Sundance Success Stories (From HeyUGuys. 10 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- 13 Long-Delayed Film Projects We Wish Would Get Made Already (From Obsessed with Film. 10 March 2014, 3:29 AM, PDT)
- Iceland on film: a road trip around the 'Hollywood of the north' (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Angelina Jolie's Mistress of All Evil featured on new Maleficent posters (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 12:05 AM, PDT)
- 24: Live Another Day Releases New Promo Teaser (From AreYouScreening. 10 March 2014, 8:12 AM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Lyndsey Elaine As Bane From The Dark Knight Rises (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 3:31 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Kisses Husband Adam Shulman on the Beach in Miami: Pda Pictures (From Us Weekly. 10 March 2014, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway Heats Up Miami With Beachside Pda (From Popsugar. 9 March 2014, 9:49 PM, PDT)
- Pda Alert! Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Share a Passionate Kiss on the Beach in Miami (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 8:14 PM, PDT)