It looks as if we could be meeting Richard Castle's dad next year. Exec producer Andrew Marlowe is considering an "explosively personal" February-sweeps two-parter of ABC's Castle that would introduce the patriarch in a way that would profoundly impact both his son's and granddaughter Alexis' lives.
What kind of man might he be? "I'm pretty sure he's...
Read More > »
- William Keck
Similar News Items"Castle" (2009)
- Castle 6.20 Interview with Seamus Dever (From TVovermind.com. 20 April 2014, 10:28 PM, PDT)
- 'Castle' sneak peek: Lanie heats it up in '70s-themed episode -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 April 2014, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Lose Your Mind June 17th When Teen Wolf Season 3 Part 2 Arrives on DVD (From Dread Central. 14 April 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
Andrew W. Marlowe
- 'Castle': Stana Katic previews Beckett 'in more danger than she's ever been before' -- Video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 3 March 2014, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Castle Sends Beckett Into the Belly of the Beast: "Any Misstep Could Get Her Killed" (From TVGuide - Features. 3 March 2014, 8:11 AM, PST)
- Castle Sends Beckett Into the Belly of the Beast: "Any Misstep Could Get Her Killed" (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 3 March 2014, 8:11 AM, PST)