Given the working title Inside No.9, the comedy will consist of standalone stories of the bizarre goings on at very different houses with the same numerical address.
Each of the six stories will be set in a different house – from a grand country manor to the flat of primary school teacher – where "the ordinary and mundane rub shoulders with the extraordinary and macabre", according to the BBC.
"We wanted to explore the sense of claustrophobia and intensity that is brought about by limiting the action to one location in each story, »
- Mark Sweney
Similar News ItemsReece Shearsmith
- Long and Lean: The Silhouette of High Rise (From Clothes on Film. 15 April 2016, 12:26 AM, PDT)
- Tamzin Outhwaite webchat – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 April 2016, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- BBC comedy Stag: ‘The idea of stripping them naked and making them cross a raging torrent was very appealing’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 February 2016, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Girl With All the Gifts review – provocative and imaginative (From The Guardian - Film News. 25 September 2016, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- The Girl With All the Gifts review – creepy but confused zombie thriller (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 September 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Gemma Arterton interview: The Girl With All The Gifts (From Den of Geek. 21 September 2016, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Who: Matt Lucas confirmed for 2016 Christmas special (From Den of Geek. 22 September 2016, 1:29 AM, PDT)
- ‘Denial’ review [Tiff ’16] (From The Hollywood News. 14 September 2016, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- The Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies to Host Classes at Brooklyn’s Morbid Anatomy Museum (From DailyDead. 2 September 2016, 10:33 AM, PDT)