We've barely had time to catch our breath from the insane midseason finale of "The Walking Dead," but AMC has set an official premiere date for the second half of Season 3: Feb. 10, 2013.
That's only 10 weeks away! Season 3 of the mega-hit zombie drama has been split into two equal halves, so the second half will run for eight episodes, just like the first.
Additionally, Chris Hardwick announced on "Dead" "post-game" talkshow "Talking Dead" that "Talking" will move to 10 p.m., immediately following new episodes of "Walking" in 2013. Plus, "Talking" will expand to one hour to allow for "more time to talk about the episodes, interview actors from the show, much more fan interaction," according to Hardwick.
What are you most excited to see in the second half of "The Walking Dead" Season 3? »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- DVD Giveaway – Win Hustlers starring Paul Walker (From Flickeringmyth. 24 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Jackie Earle Haley To Direct Feature Debut ‘Criminal Activities’ (From The Hollywood News. 24 April 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Steven Yeun and Felicia Day join voice cast of Chew animated movie (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2014, 10:50 PM, PDT)
Chris Hardwick (I)
- Sweded Star Wars Death Star Trench Run with Chris Hardwick (From GeekTyrant. 12 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Meme: Neil Patrick Harris Certain For Tony Nom, Rush Limbaugh Mad About Stephen Colbert, “Girl Meets World” Peek (From The Backlot. 11 April 2014, 4:24 AM, PDT)
- 'Breaking Bad' cast reunites at TV Academy: Hear their spin-off ideas (From Gold Derby. 10 April 2014, 10:52 PM, PDT)
"Talking Dead" (2011)
- Pivot Picks Up Sky Series ‘Fortitude’, Sets Development Slate, Revamps ‘TakePart Live’ (From Deadline TV. 16 April 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Paul Heyman Reveals His Insight Into Cm Punk Quitting WWE (From Obsessed with Film. 16 April 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Chris Hardwick: King of the Nerds (From Rolling Stone. 8 April 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)