We've barely had time to catch our breath from the insane midseason finale of "The Walking Dead," but AMC has set an official premiere date for the second half of Season 3: Feb. 10, 2013.
That's only 10 weeks away! Season 3 of the mega-hit zombie drama has been split into two equal halves, so the second half will run for eight episodes, just like the first.
Additionally, Chris Hardwick announced on "Dead" "post-game" talkshow "Talking Dead" that "Talking" will move to 10 p.m., immediately following new episodes of "Walking" in 2013. Plus, "Talking" will expand to one hour to allow for "more time to talk about the episodes, interview actors from the show, much more fan interaction," according to Hardwick.
What are you most excited to see in the second half of "The Walking Dead" Season 3? »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Grim Fandango Remastered Review (From We Got This Covered. 31 January 2015, 1:33 PM, PST)
- New Walking Dead Season 5,Episode 9 Official Teaser Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By AMC (From OnTheFlix. 31 January 2015, 12:54 PM, PST)
- AMC Announces 2nd Annual The Walking Dead Zombie Bowl Marathon (From DailyDead. 31 January 2015, 12:38 PM, PST)
Chris Hardwick (I)
- Review: Kevin Pollak's stand-up doc 'Misery Love Comedy' is oddly myopic (From Hitfix. 30 January 2015, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Was Good Wife Overstuffed? Did Parks Tourists Teleport? Fave Galavant Tune? Castle Too Secretive? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 16 January 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Bill Maher, Salman Rushdie Take on Islamic Extremism on HBO’s ‘Real Time’ (From Variety - TV News. 9 January 2015, 8:27 PM, PST)
"Talking Dead" (2011)
- The Walking Dead Scoop: Newcomer Ross Marquand Joins Cast as... Pivotal Gay Comic Character? (From TVLine.com. 14 January 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Adds New Regular in Secert Role (From MovieWeb. 14 January 2015, 12:26 PM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' Casts New Series Regular Role (From Moviefone. 14 January 2015, 8:45 AM, PST)