Bent-Con 2012 was held at the Marriot Hotel & Convention Center in Burbank in sunny California. Well, the truth of the matter is that it was a cool, damp weekend here. While it did not rain consistently, the drops fell from the sky in drips and drabs. It also misted, like on a hot day at Disneyland and they turn on the “steamers” to help make sure their guests don’t melt into puddles of goo. But fun was had by all, and here begins the first of a few posts showing what went this past weekend.
The award winning cast and writers of Husbands: The Series graced Bent-Con 2012 will their loveliness. Actors Sean Hemeon, Brad “Cheeks” Bell (who also co-wrote and created the series) and co-writer/creator Jane Espenson talked, took photographs with fans and signed autographs. They were a delight to behold.
The Inspector, from the hit webseries Untitled Web Series About A Space Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Time »
Similar News ItemsBrad Bell (VIII)
- CW Seed Announces Veronica Mars Spin-Off (From Boomtron. 8 May 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- CW Doesn’t Want Your “Husbands”… But Will Pick Up “Backpackers” (From The Backlot. 8 April 2014, 2:32 PM, PDT)
- 4 Awesome Comics You Must Read This Week (5th February) (From Obsessed with Film. 6 February 2014, 2:51 AM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight: The Inspector Chronicles Movie – The Second Season of “Untitled Web Series About A Space Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Time” (From Collider.com. 12 April 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
- Karen Gillan Joining Inspector Spacetime Movie? (From Kasterborous. 25 March 2014, 3:46 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Inspector Chronicles’ Is the ‘Doctor Who’ Spoof Movie Sorta Spun-Off From ‘Community’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 22 February 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Complete Buffy reviews: The harsh light of day (From Shadowlocked. 11 August 2014, 2:56 AM, PDT)
- The hilarious reason 'Once Upon a Time' took on 'Frozen' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 26 July 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: ‘Showrunners’ Docu Getting Day-And-Date Release In October (From Deadline New York. 24 July 2014, 3:40 PM, PDT)