And so the third — and arguably the best — season of Boardwalk Empire comes to a close. Below creator Terence Winter talks to EW about Sunday’s full gangster-style shoot-em’-up closer, reveals which characters survived the bloodbath, and gives plenty of teasers about what to expect in season four.
The first part of the interview is all about last night’s finale, so Spoilers follow. The second page is all about what we can expect next year (spoiler free, of course).
Entertainment Weekly: More than any previous episode, tonight’s finale really had that Roaring ’20s mob-movie feel.
Terence Winter: As the series progresses, »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Boardwalk Empire" (2010)
- 2015 Amazon Black Friday Sales Items (Updated) (From Dark Horizons. 26 November 2015, 2:27 PM, PST)
- New UK poster and trailer for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Paramount wants Martin Scorsese for Evel Knievel biopic (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 5:30 PM, PST)
Michael Shannon (V)
- Two new clips from ‘The Night Before’ (From Blogomatic3000. 27 November 2015, 9:04 AM, PST)
- 2016 Sundance Film Festival Predictions: Bart Freundlich’s Wolves (From ioncinema. 26 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Ifp Gothams Boost Further Kudos Campaigns (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Round-Up: Hotel Transylvania 2 Blu-ray / DVD, iZOMBIE Figure, House Of Afflictions Trailer (From DailyDead. 24 November 2015, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Hotel Transylvania 2 Blu-ray 3D and DVD Release Date and Details (From TheHDRoom. 23 November 2015, 6:08 PM, PST)
- “Do You Mind If I Finance the Rest of the Film?” Tom Dicillo on Living in Oblivion (From Filmmaker Magazine. 12 November 2015, 1:07 PM, PST)