Tron: Legacy may not have turned out to be the fanboys ultimate wet dream most had hoped for (Olivia Wilde in figure-hugging Lycra aside), but director Joseph Kosinski certainly showed he can handle visuals. He’s currently in post-production on Sci-Fi thriller Oblivion, which is based on his own comic-book and will see Tom Cruise headline as a shamed veteran soldier sent to a distant planet with a mission to redeem himself by destroying the remains of an alien race. However, when an unexpected fellow traveler arrives, it causes him to question everything he’s come to know.
Cruise is shooting Doug Liman’s All You Need Is Kill in London at present but just to get us excited about an epic double-whammy of futuristic science-fiction from the smiling superstar, check out these lush landscape art and concept images.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Nicole Kidman Levels Tom Cruise; Looks Fab Doing It (pics, video!) (From TheImproper.com. 30 August 2014, 3:03 PM, PDT)
- Suri Cruise Reunites with Lost Chihuahua (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies (From EW.com - PopWatch. 30 August 2014, 7:05 AM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- 10 Films That Were Secretly Remade (From Obsessed with Film. 30 August 2014, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- Close Up: Man Bites Dog – Controversy & Censorship (From HeyUGuys. 29 August 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Midnight Madness 2014: Toronto Film Festival's Spirit Lives On (From Moviefone. 28 August 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- Wamg’s Guide To 100+ Films For Fall / Holiday 2014 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 August 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- President Obama Wears Tan Suit to Press Conference, Internet Goes Crazy (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Lucy (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 August 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)