Tron: Legacy may not have turned out to be the fanboys ultimate wet dream most had hoped for (Olivia Wilde in figure-hugging Lycra aside), but director Joseph Kosinski certainly showed he can handle visuals. He’s currently in post-production on Sci-Fi thriller Oblivion, which is based on his own comic-book and will see Tom Cruise headline as a shamed veteran soldier sent to a distant planet with a mission to redeem himself by destroying the remains of an alien race. However, when an unexpected fellow traveler arrives, it causes him to question everything he’s come to know.
Cruise is shooting Doug Liman’s All You Need Is Kill in London at present but just to get us excited about an epic double-whammy of futuristic science-fiction from the smiling superstar, check out these lush landscape art and concept images.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes’ list of highest-paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Mechanic: Resurrection’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 8:33 PM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Nine Deleted Subplots That Would Have Changed Entire Movies (From Cinelinx. 26 August 2016, 10:28 PM, PDT)
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ from Ang Lee Is a Game Changer (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Melanie Lynskey Is Always Willing to Wait for the Right Part (And It’s Paying Off) — Girl Talk (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- Morgan Freeman Talks Hollywood's Limitations & Working with Clint Eastwood Again (From CineMovie. 29 August 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Top 5 Movie Mistakes: The Dark Knight (video) (From JoBlo. 29 August 2016, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 4:15 PM, PDT)