Tron: Legacy may not have turned out to be the fanboys ultimate wet dream most had hoped for (Olivia Wilde in figure-hugging Lycra aside), but director Joseph Kosinski certainly showed he can handle visuals. He’s currently in post-production on Sci-Fi thriller Oblivion, which is based on his own comic-book and will see Tom Cruise headline as a shamed veteran soldier sent to a distant planet with a mission to redeem himself by destroying the remains of an alien race. However, when an unexpected fellow traveler arrives, it causes him to question everything he’s come to know.
Cruise is shooting Doug Liman’s All You Need Is Kill in London at present but just to get us excited about an epic double-whammy of futuristic science-fiction from the smiling superstar, check out these lush landscape art and concept images.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Why Directors Are This Summer’s Biggest Stars (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Pellicano Prepares for New Prison Sentence (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 24 July 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Anthony Pellicano Prepares for New Prison Sentence (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 July 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- 'Double Date': Film Review | Karlovy Vary 2017 (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 July 2017, 4:24 AM, PDT)
- Dome Karukoski To Helm J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic (From Deadline. 24 July 2017, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Kong: Skull Island 3-D (From Trailers from Hell. 22 July 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)
Morgan Freeman (I)
- Disney’s ‘The Nutcracker And The Four Realms’ Set To Open In November 2018 (From Deadline. 17 July 2017, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- Evzen Kolar Dies: Film Producer Of ‘Surf Ninjas’ & ‘City of Industry’ Was 67 (From Deadline. 17 July 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Disney announces cast and release date for The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (From Flickeringmyth. 16 July 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)