By Carson Blackwelder
This has been one fantastical half-season of ABC’s Once Upon a Time, and tonight’s winter finale is sure to keep us “hooked” until it returns in January.
So far, the second season of the drama has introduced us to new characters, new lands and new challenges for the goodie goods and the baddie bads — what more could fans ask for?
A lot, actually. Even though genies limit their masters to three wishes, here are my seven wishes for tonight’s episode, entitled “Queen of Hearts”:
1. There will be an intense race to Rumpelstiltskin’s prison cell.
When last we left our fairytale friends, Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison), along with Mulan (Jamie Chung) and Princess Aurora (Sarah Bolger), headed to the cell where Snow and Charming (Josh Dallas) imprisoned Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle).
Mr. Gold relayed the message to Snow and Emma, »
- Carson Blackwelder
Similar News ItemsSebastian Stan
- Watch the Captain America: Civil War footage from D23 (From Flickeringmyth. 31 August 2015, 3:59 AM, PDT)
- New Captain America: Civil War footage! Fantastic Four review! – Watch The Flickering Myth Movie Show #7 (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2015, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Captain America: Civil War Concept Art Shows Two Avengers Teams (From Worst Previews. 29 August 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- Jake Gyllenhaal And Marcus Mumford -- Hanging At Disneyland With Olaf (Photo) (From TMZ. 18 August 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Season 5 Video: Can Hook Summon Dark Emma to Return? (From TVLine.com. 16 August 2015, 7:33 AM, PDT)
- 'Once Upon a Time': Watch the Season 5 Premiere's Opening Scene (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 August 2015, 2:47 PM, PDT)
Jamie Chung (I)
- 5 Days, 5 Ways: How to Style Pleated Skirts Without Looking Like a Schoolgirl (From E! Online. 21 August 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Jamie Chung Explains the Rules of Game Day Fashion: How to Rock Team Spirit Without Looking Like a Mascot (From Us Weekly. 14 August 2015, 3:10 AM, PDT)
- The Beauty Beat: Jamie Chung Shares Her Go-To Beauty Products (From E! Online. 13 August 2015, 2:58 PM, PDT)