After allegedly leading police on a wild goose chase through the streets of Sacramento, Calif., comedian Katt Williams reportedly walked into a Target and "slapped" an employee in the face.
In footage acquired by TMZ, Williams can be seen arguing with the Target employee before he hits him. The employee is said to have then pulled out his phone to call the cops.
Last Sunday, Williams reportedly got into a spot of trouble with California's state capitol police after he "drove his three-wheeled motorbike on a sidewalk and led police on a chase that was later called off to protect bystanders."
Police said Williams, 39, was spotted by an officer from the California Highway Patrol's capitol protection section on Sunday driving a three-wheeled Can-Am motorcycle on a sidewalk near the state capitol building in Sacramento, initiating a chase at speeds of up to 35 miles per hour.
Williams was reportedly not arrested at the scene, »
- Dominique Mosbergen
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Nicolas Cage: 'It sucks to be famous right now' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 March 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Clueless Tourists on The Tonight Show (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- The Ratings For Lindsay Lohan’s Reality Show Are In… (From TheFabLife - Movies. 11 March 2014, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Sheen goes Awol – Anger Management star in rumoured cast bust-up (From ShockYa. 11 March 2014, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Top Five Moments From Last Night’s “Revenge” (From The Backlot. 10 March 2014, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Stacy Kiebler Gets Married, Taylor Swift and Lorde Are Besties, Charlie Sheen Misses Anger Management (From ReelzChannel. 10 March 2014, 6:59 AM, PDT)
Mike Tyson (I)
- Bill Whitaker Joins ‘60 Minutes’ As Correspondent (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
- TMZ Sports Show: 'iCarly' Star Lingerie Pic -- NBA Star Denies Leaking Hot Shot (From TMZ. 5 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Sr Geek Picks: Oscars Pizza Guy Gets Tipped, Black ‘Mad Men’ and More (From Screen Rant. 4 March 2014, 11:20 AM, PST)