The Oscar-winning actress and the Secretary of State met up at the Kennedy Center Honors gala, held at the State Department.
According to the AP, Streep used her iPhone to snap a photo of the two powerful women.
Earlier this year, Streep compared herself to the former First Lady.
"I find a lot of similarities," Streep said when introducing Clinton at the Women in the World Summit. "We're roughly the same age, we both have two brothers -- mine are annoying -- we both grew up in middle-class homes with spirited, big-hearted mothers who encouraged us to do something valuable and interesting with our lives. We both went from public high schools to distinguished women's colleges ... We both went on to graduate school at Yale."
- Alana Horowitz
Similar News ItemsMeryl Streep
- Parks and Rec, Fresh Meat, Extant: Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- The Snap: Why We're Thankful for Beyonce, Nph, and More (From Hitfix. 27 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Emily Blunt Saved "Annoyingly Amazing" Meryl Streep's Life (From Us Weekly. 27 November 2014, 4:27 AM, PST)
Hillary Rodham Clinton
- An Intimate Conversation With Mike Nichols (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 20 November 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Mike Nichols: ‘Angels In America’ Was Like ‘Being in Heaven Early’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 November 2014, 9:41 AM, PST)
- Mike Nichols Movies: 18 Essential Films You Should Watch Right Now (From Moviefone. 20 November 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)