"The X Factor" co-host Mario Lopez and his girlfriend of four years, Broadway dancer Courtney Mazza, are now a married couple. The pair got hitched Dec. 1 in Mexico and the big event was taped for the TLC special "Mario and Courtney's Wedding Fiesta," airing Dec. 8.
Lopez and Mazza's 2-year-old daughter Gia was the flower girl. "The only thing that's going to change is my last name," Mazza tells Us Weekly. "Same love, same everything!"
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- David Guetta on The X Factor's Stevi Ritchie: "He's the best" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 3:38 PM, PST)
- I'm a Celebrity: Jake Quickenden "ridiculed" for singing by camp mates (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 November 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Simon Cowell plans lavish Thanksgiving (From National Ledger. 27 November 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Who Is Your Favorite New Couple of 2014? (From Popsugar. 27 November 2014, 11:06 AM, PST)
- Khloe Kardashian cooking Thanksgiving dinner for family (From National Ledger. 27 November 2014, 9:50 AM, PST)
- Oprah Winfrey, Nina Dobrev, Miranda Kerr and More Stars Share Thanksgiving Pics (From E! Online. 27 November 2014, 4:30 AM, PST)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- Ed Sheeran and Take That for Top of the Pops Christmas specials (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 November 2014, 10:52 AM, PST)
- Miracolo! Miracolo! Monicelli's Farces -- and Magnani's Marvelousness -- Hit Film Forum (From Village Voice. 25 November 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Honest Trailers explains why 'Love, Actually' is *actually* an insufferable crapfest (From Hitfix. 25 November 2014, 5:24 PM, PST)