"The X Factor" co-host Mario Lopez and his girlfriend of four years, Broadway dancer Courtney Mazza, are now a married couple. The pair got hitched Dec. 1 in Mexico and the big event was taped for the TLC special "Mario and Courtney's Wedding Fiesta," airing Dec. 8.
Lopez and Mazza's 2-year-old daughter Gia was the flower girl. "The only thing that's going to change is my last name," Mazza tells Us Weekly. "Same love, same everything!"
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- X Factor first review: Cowell brings back sparkle, but not the talent (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 August 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- X Factor's new Jedward: Did you love or loathe Blonde Electric? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 August 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- The new X Factor judges for 2014: What's the snap verdict? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 August 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Dream to Have Three Children With Kanye West—See the Touching Kuwtk Clip! (From E! Online. 30 August 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Rob Kardashian "Hates Being Big," Teams Up With Khloé Kardashian to Work Out and Eat Healthier (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 8:20 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian to Guest Star in ‘2 Broke Girls’ Season 4 Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 26 August 2014, 12:47 PM, PDT)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- Watch: Trailer For Andrey Zvyagintsev's Acclaimed Cannes Winner 'Leviathan' (From The Playlist. 29 August 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Galecki Splits from Kelli Garner (From PEOPLE.com. 27 August 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Galecki Splits with Kelli Garner (From PEOPLE.com. 27 August 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)