"The X Factor" co-host Mario Lopez and his girlfriend of four years, Broadway dancer Courtney Mazza, are now a married couple. The pair got hitched Dec. 1 in Mexico and the big event was taped for the TLC special "Mario and Courtney's Wedding Fiesta," airing Dec. 8.
Lopez and Mazza's 2-year-old daughter Gia was the flower girl. "The only thing that's going to change is my last name," Mazza tells Us Weekly. "Same love, same everything!"
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2011)
- Simon Cowell Son Eric - Baby Boy with Lauren Silverman Alters Perspective (From National Ledger. 18 April 2014, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Ratings Rat Race: ‘Arrow’ Down, ‘Survivor’ & ‘Idol’ Steady,’The 100′ Rises (From Deadline TV. 17 April 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Rylan Clark auditions for Xtra Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 17 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Grab Late-Night Pizza in New York City (From E! Online. 19 April 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian casually dating French Montana? (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Kim, Khloé and Rob Kardashian Wish Kourtney Happy Birthday, Scott Disick Shares Sweet Photo: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
New Year's Eve (2011)
- Alan Thicke Weighs In On Son Robin Thicke's Marriage To Paula Patton (From Uinterview. 16 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- "Antisocial" on DVD April 22, 2014 (From SneakPeek. 15 April 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Brandy Ends Her Engagement to Music Executive Ryan Press (From PEOPLE.com. 15 April 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)