Once again, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" topped the box office this weekend, bringing in an estimated $17.4 million according to Film.com.
"Skyfall" and "Lincoln" came in second and third, with $17 million and $13.5 million respectively, making this the third weekend in a row those three films have finished in that exact order.
The success of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2," "Skyfall" and "Lincoln" comes at the expense of Brad Pitt's new film, "Killing Them Softly," which crashed and burned in its debut, bringing in only $7 million for a disappointing seventh place finish.
For a full rundown of the weekend's box office, head to Film.com. »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Blade Runner 2 Gets Walking Dead Favorite Lennie James (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2016, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Lennie James Joins the Cast of the Blade Runner Sequel (From DailyDead. 26 July 2016, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- How ‘Suicide Squad’s David Ayer Delivered The Irreverent Superhero Film Warner Bros Really Needed (From Deadline. 23 July 2016, 11:36 AM, PDT)
Killing Them Softly (2012)
- Nick Cave-Andrew Dominik ready music film 'One More Time With Feeling' (From ScreenDaily. 3 June 2016, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Dominik Directed Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds Movie ‘One More Time With Feeling’ Sets Fall Debut (From The Playlist. 2 June 2016, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Dominik’s 10 Favorite Films (From The Film Stage. 27 May 2016, 11:40 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
- How High Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2' Fly? (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 19 November 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Forecast: 'Spectre' and 'Peanuts' Hope for Strong Second Weekend Holds (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 12 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Halloween Night TV: What to Watch and Where to Watch It (From BuzzSugar. 28 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)