The premier of the latest movie to hit our screens, Talaash,took place in Juhu, India on Thursday.
We of course had our eyes on the red carpet to see what the stars were wearing. This time it seems the stars opted to go for a casual look with many not putting much effort into their outfits at all.
Scroll down to see which stars worked their casual looks and which unfortunately did not.
Rajkumar Hirani opts for a very casual look and it kind of works. It would have looked much better if he had opted for a more fitted pair of jeans. Sharman Joshi ‘s outfit makes Rajkumar look fashionable though. Not sure what Sharman was thinking with »
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsKareena Kapoor
- Pregnant Kareena Kapoor on Grazia Magazine Cover (From indicine. 30 November 2016, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Check out: Kareena Kapoor Khan flaunts her baby bump on the cover of Grazia (From BollywoodHungama. 30 November 2016, 3:16 AM, PST)
- When Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor Khan met recently (From BollywoodHungama. 22 November 2016, 3:51 AM, PST)
Anil Kapoor (IV)
- Saiyami Kher to star in Rajshree Ojha’s next? (From BollywoodHungama. 4 December 2016, 8:59 PM, PST)
- Amrita Singh opts out of Mubarakan, here’s why (From BollywoodHungama. 1 December 2016, 7:31 PM, PST)
- Here’s how Anil Kapoor spent his time waiting at the Atm (From BollywoodHungama. 1 December 2016, 1:19 AM, PST)
- Tamannaah, Amala, Rakul and….? (From behindwoods. 1 December 2016, 1:10 AM, PST)
- Revealed: Tamannaah Bhatia to play Kangna Ranaut’s role in Queen’s remake (From BollywoodHungama. 28 November 2016, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Official : Tamannaah in this popular remake! (From behindwoods. 28 November 2016, 4:16 AM, PST)