The premier of the latest movie to hit our screens, Talaash,took place in Juhu, India on Thursday.
We of course had our eyes on the red carpet to see what the stars were wearing. This time it seems the stars opted to go for a casual look with many not putting much effort into their outfits at all.
Scroll down to see which stars worked their casual looks and which unfortunately did not.
Rajkumar Hirani opts for a very casual look and it kind of works. It would have looked much better if he had opted for a more fitted pair of jeans. Sharman Joshi ‘s outfit makes Rajkumar look fashionable though. Not sure what Sharman was thinking with »
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsKareena Kapoor
- Ekta Kapoor clarifies on investing in Veere Di Wedding (From BollywoodHungama. 27 April 2017, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- Breaking: Soha Ali Khan is pregnant, Kunal Khemu confirms (From BollywoodHungama. 21 April 2017, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- Inside Photos: Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor celebrate mom’s 70th birthday with the Kapoor clan (From BollywoodHungama. 20 April 2017, 2:19 AM, PDT)
Anil Kapoor (IV)
- Anil Kapoor suffers from bursitis, wants to reduce on action and dance sequences (From BollywoodHungama. 26 April 2017, 4:42 AM, PDT)
- Mr. Anil Kapoor unveiled Wizcraft’s unique Iifa Awards Interactive Experiece at Madame Tussauds Singapore (From Bollyspice. 20 April 2017, 6:30 PM, PDT)
- Wow! Anil Kapoor’s wax statue looks strikingly similar to him (From BollywoodHungama. 19 April 2017, 11:01 PM, PDT)
- Kangna Ranaut and sister Rangoli part ways? (From BollywoodHungama. 27 April 2017, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- Grand Showbiz Media and Entertainment has an amazing line up of films in 2017 (From Bollyspice. 26 April 2017, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- ''It does feel like shit'', Kangana Ranaut (From Behindwoods. 25 April 2017, 11:14 PM, PDT)