The premier of the latest movie to hit our screens, Talaash,took place in Juhu, India on Thursday.
We of course had our eyes on the red carpet to see what the stars were wearing. This time it seems the stars opted to go for a casual look with many not putting much effort into their outfits at all.
Scroll down to see which stars worked their casual looks and which unfortunately did not.
Rajkumar Hirani opts for a very casual look and it kind of works. It would have looked much better if he had opted for a more fitted pair of jeans. Sharman Joshi ‘s outfit makes Rajkumar look fashionable though. Not sure what Sharman was thinking with »
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsKareena Kapoor
- Arjun Kapoor shoots for 22 hours at a stretch for Ki And Ka (From BollywoodHungama. 28 August 2015, 5:17 AM, PDT)
- 5 Big directors left helpless sans lead actors (From BollywoodHungama. 21 August 2015, 3:42 AM, PDT)
- Party time for Saif Ali Khan! (From Bollyspice. 18 August 2015, 5:07 PM, PDT)
Anil Kapoor (IV)
- Welcome Back on Comedy Nights with Kapil! (From Bollyspice. 30 August 2015, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Welcome Back’s Nas Nas Mein video song reminds us Harry Is Not A Bramhachari in some way (From Bollyspice. 30 August 2015, 9:15 PM, PDT)
- Shoot for Season 2 of Anil Kapoors 24 to start in November (From BollywoodHungama. 25 August 2015, 4:12 AM, PDT)
Farhan Akhtar (I)
- Alia Bhatt takes the stage to announce the premiere of ‘Girl Rising: Woh Padhegi. Woh Udegi.’ (From Bollyspice. 27 August 2015, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Farhan Akhtar to host Indian version of celebrity reality show I Can Do That (From BollywoodHungama. 26 August 2015, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Eros acquires worldwide distribution rights of Shah Rukh Khans Raees (From BollywoodHungama. 24 August 2015, 5:16 AM, PDT)