The premier of the latest movie to hit our screens, Talaash,took place in Juhu, India on Thursday.
We of course had our eyes on the red carpet to see what the stars were wearing. This time it seems the stars opted to go for a casual look with many not putting much effort into their outfits at all.
Scroll down to see which stars worked their casual looks and which unfortunately did not.
Rajkumar Hirani opts for a very casual look and it kind of works. It would have looked much better if he had opted for a more fitted pair of jeans. Sharman Joshi ‘s outfit makes Rajkumar look fashionable though. Not sure what Sharman was thinking with »
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsKareena Kapoor
- Soha invites Saifeena to Kunal's birthday party (From Bollywood Mantra. 18 May 2013, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Veena Malik, Rajan Verma's Mms clip goes viral on net (From Bollywood Mantra. 17 May 2013, 8:48 PM, PDT)
- Sara to follow father Saif Ali Khan's footsteps (From Bollywood Mantra. 17 May 2013, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Anil Kapoor to launch seven actors in Saat Hindustani (From BollywoodHungama. 23 May 2013, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- Anurag Kashyap: He’s India’s Man at Cannes (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Pehla Nasha Pehla Pyaar (From Bollyspice. 22 May 2013, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Sonakshi Sinha ignores Kangana Ranaut (From Bollywood Mantra. 16 May 2013, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Anushka, Kangna's 'effortless dressing' impress Deepika (From RealBollywood. 16 May 2013, 3:04 AM, PDT)
- Gangster dramas lucky for me: Kangna Ranaut (From RealBollywood. 15 May 2013, 3:58 AM, PDT)