The premier of the latest movie to hit our screens, Talaash,took place in Juhu, India on Thursday.
We of course had our eyes on the red carpet to see what the stars were wearing. This time it seems the stars opted to go for a casual look with many not putting much effort into their outfits at all.
Scroll down to see which stars worked their casual looks and which unfortunately did not.
Rajkumar Hirani opts for a very casual look and it kind of works. It would have looked much better if he had opted for a more fitted pair of jeans. Sharman Joshi ‘s outfit makes Rajkumar look fashionable though. Not sure what Sharman was thinking with »
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsKareena Kapoor
- Wanted - Six bikini perfect girls for Bhandarkars Calendar Girls (From BollywoodHungama. 16 April 2014, 3:01 AM, PDT)
- I respect Suriya and his work tremendously - Kareena Kapoor (From BollywoodHungama. 11 April 2014, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Kareena Kapoor talks about Tamil superstar Suriya (From indicine. 11 April 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)
Anil Kapoor (IV)
- No Entry Mein Entry filming to start in Jan 2015 (From BollywoodHungama. 10 April 2014, 5:34 AM, PDT)
- Anil Kapoor to launch his entertainment company called Antila Ventures (From BollywoodHungama. 9 April 2014, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Arjun Kapoor: Would love to do a film with Anil Kapoor (From GlamSham. 9 April 2014, 3:45 AM, PDT)
Farhan Akhtar (I)
- I was never offered Raees - Nawazuddin (From BollywoodHungama. 16 April 2014, 5:49 AM, PDT)
- National Award: 'Bhaag Milkha...' named for wholesome entertainment (From RealBollywood. 16 April 2014, 4:29 AM, PDT)
- Archer Deepika Kumari and Hockey player Jugraj Singh talk about their journey in ‘Hawaa Hawaai’ dreamer video series (From Bollyspice. 13 April 2014, 10:12 PM, PDT)