Sneak Peek stunt action video footage from the Toronto-set of "RoboCop".
"...in 'RoboCop', the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate 'OmniCorp' is at the center of robot technology.
"Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front.
"Alex Murphy' (Kinnaman) is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex’ life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Obama’s Celebrate Their Final Musical Event at the White House (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2016, 8:43 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mr. Church’ Exclusive Clip: Eddie Murphy and Britt Robertson Discuss Bringing Susan McMartin’s Script To Life (From Indiewire. 21 October 2016, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Godzilla Sequel Enlists Krampus Writers Michael Dougherty & Zach Shields (From ComicBookMovie. 21 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Gary Oldman (I)
- Review: ‘Jack Reacher: Never Go Back’ Finds Tom Cruise Running Through The Motions (From Indiewire. 19 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Costner In Talks to Join Aaron Sorkin’s Directional Debut ‘Molly’s Game’ (From Indiewire. 18 October 2016, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Escape’ New Trailer: Clive Owen and Dakota Fanning Star in Epic Car Chase Short Film — Watch (From Indiewire. 14 October 2016, 12:22 PM, PDT)
Columbia Pictures [us]
- DeVon Franklin Inks Multi-Year First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox (From ShadowAndAct. 24 October 2016, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Michael Wolff on At&T's Time Warner Deal and the Coming Game of Dominoes (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 October 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Boy on a Dolphin (From Trailers from Hell. 21 October 2016, 6:07 PM, PDT)