Sneak Peek stunt action video footage from the Toronto-set of "RoboCop".
"...in 'RoboCop', the year is 2028 and multinational conglomerate 'OmniCorp' is at the center of robot technology.
"Their drones are winning American wars around the globe and now they want to bring this technology to the home front.
"Alex Murphy' (Kinnaman) is a loving husband, father and good cop doing his best to stem the tide of crime and corruption in Detroit. After he is critically injured in the line of duty, OmniCorp utilizes their remarkable science of robotics to save Alex’ life. He returns to the streets of his beloved city with amazing new abilities, »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsSamuel L. Jackson
- Anya Taylor-Joy says Glass will be “something really special” (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Update: Avengers: Infinity War trailer is still being finished, will arrive before the end of the year (From Flickeringmyth. 12 October 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Hints At Where Captain Marvel’s Been Throughout The McU Movies (From We Got This Covered. 11 October 2017, 7:49 PM, PDT)
Gary Oldman (I)
- The Essential Vampire Films (From Flickeringmyth. 16 October 2017, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Tommy Lee Jones joins Casey Affleck in Stoner (From Flickeringmyth. 15 October 2017, 2:28 AM, PDT)
- DVD reviews: Fast and Furious 8; Churchill; A Man Called Ove; and more (From The Guardian - Film News. 15 October 2017, 12:00 AM, PDT)
Columbia Pictures [us]
- ‘Veep’ Actor Reid Scott in Talks to Join Tom Hardy’s ‘Venom’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Lost Horizon (1937) (From Trailers from Hell. 10 October 2017, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Miles Teller, Jeff Bridges, Josh Brolin Honor First Responders at ‘Only the Brave’ Premiere (From Variety - Film News. 9 October 2017, 1:16 PM, PDT)