One of the most eagerly anticipated films of the season is about to be released on Blu-ray/DVD, and if you live in or around Burbank, California, you can meet members of the cast and crew of Silent Night at Dark Delicacies on December 4th to celebrate the mayhem.
A very loose remake of Silent Night, Deadly Night, the new film’s stellar cast includes Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, Rob Zombie’s Halloween, Easy A), Jaime King (Sin City, My Bloody Valentine 3D), Donal Logue (Shark Night 3D, Blade), Lisa Marie (Sleepy Hollow), Brendan Fehr (Final Destination, X-Men First Class) and Ellen Wong (Scott Pilgrim vs. The World).
McDowell and King star as a small-town sheriff and deputy on the hunt for a murderous Santa Claus terrorizing their community on Christmas Eve. But with the streets full of Santas for the annual Christmas parade, the killer is hiding in plain sight. »
- Doctor Gash
Similar News ItemsKevin Riepl
- Pixar dominates the 2016 Annie Award nominations (From Flickeringmyth. 2 December 2015, 6:30 PM, PST)
- It's Pixar Vs. Pixar at 43rd Annie Award Nominations (From Manny the Movie Guy. 2 December 2015, 1:21 PM, PST)
- 43rd Annie Awards nominations announced; Inside Out leads (From The Hollywood News. 1 December 2015, 10:45 PM, PST)
Sin City (2005)
- Taylor Swift Squad Member Jaime King Is "Grateful" to Have Singer in Her Life, Talks Mean Girls and Feminism (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 2:58 PM, PST)
- Virgin slasher film Cherry Falls gets Scream Factory Treatment This March! (From Icons of Fright. 12 February 2016, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Record Breaker? Some Box Office Records 'Deadpool' May Be Hunting (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 11 February 2016, 3:21 PM, PST)
Steven C. Miller
- Margot Robbie To Star In Vaugh Stein’s Terminal (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 February 2016, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Margot Robbie to Star in Noir Thriller ‘Terminal’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 February 2016, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Berlin: Lunchtime Talk With Gabriela Bacher of Film House Germany (From Variety - Film News. 11 February 2016, 10:09 PM, PST)