Ashley Hebert is finally a "Bachelorette" no more!
The couple said "I do" in front of friends and family in a ceremony held in Pasadena, Calif. - and officiated by "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison.
"Today is all about our friends and family," Ashley told People. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift to Attend Met Gala 2016 Together: See Their Cutest Bff Pics (From E! Online. 30 April 2016, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- La’s Petersen Automotive Museum Becomes New Home To Back To The Future DeLorean Time Machine (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 April 2016, 7:11 PM, PDT)
- Michael Strahan’s ‘Live’ Exit Just the Latest in Morning Anchor Drama (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Bachelor in Paradise: Season Two Bows in August on ABC (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2016, 11:56 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelor's Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell Talk Wedding Plans - and Starting a Family (From PEOPLE.com. 16 March 2016, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Amy Schumer Flexes in Black One-Piece Swimsuit on the Beach (with a Giant Pig!) (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2016, 3:05 PM, PDT)
Emily Maynard Johnson
- Charlize Theron's Son Thought Emily Blunt Was Actually Elsa From Frozen: How She "Disappointed" Jackson (From E! Online. 19 April 2016, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox & More Are Pregnant: What Prompted All the Baby-Making 14 Weeks Ago (From E! Online. 14 April 2016, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- Tears, Tattoos and Bloopers: the 10 Most Important Moments that Happened on The Bachelor: Women Tell All (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2016, 8:20 PM, PST)