After stepping out together at the recent "Breaking Dawn 2" premiere, the couple were photographed on the red carpet of this week's Tommy Hilfiger and GQ "Men of New York" event. The official outings follow months of speculation they've been dating.
"We've been friends forever and had a lot of mutual friends and we reconnected in the middle of the year," Alexander explains to People. "It was one of those things where I'd been single for a very long time and he was going through a lot. We sort of bonded."
Alexander guest starred on the Showtime series "Nurse Jackie" -- on which Facinelli is a full-time regular -- in 2011. They also co-starred in the 2011 indie comedy "Loosies." Facinelli split with his ex-wife, "90210" actress Jennie Garth, in March after 11 years of marriage.
"It's very new to me and it's scary, »
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Thor and The Hulk featured on new promotional poster for Thor: Ragnarok (From Flickeringmyth. 27 March 2017, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- With Cinemacon On the Horizon, A Look at How Movies Make the Star (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Blesses Instagram With a Very Casual, Very Sexy Photobomb (From Popsugar. 27 March 2017, 11:41 AM, PDT)
- Peter Facinelli To Make Directing Bow With Comedy ‘Breaking and Exiting’ (From Deadline. 28 November 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Jennie Garth Celebrates Halloween With New Husband Dave Abrams at Ex-Husband Peter Facinelli's House (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 November 2016, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- No need to ship: 'Supergirl' is putting Alex in a relationship with a woman (From Hitfix. 25 October 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)
"Nurse Jackie" (2009)
- Apply Now for the Producers Guild’s Power of Diversity Master Workshop (From Women and Hollywood. 16 March 2017, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Jacki Weaver, Timothy Simons, Claire Holt & More Join ‘Irreplaceable You’ (From Deadline. 15 March 2017, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- ‘Megan Leavey’ Trailer: Kate Mara Stars in Gabriela Cowperthwaite’s Military Drama — Watch (From Indiewire. 15 March 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)