Call it a turkey hangover. Friday grosses are (mostly) in, and, as expected, the box office is way down from the lucrative Thanksgiving frame.
The top of the chart looks just the same as it did last week. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 stayed in first place with $5.6 million, putting it on pace for a third weekend of $17 million, which would bring its total to $254 million. Skyfall and Lincoln were close behind, grossing $4.9 million and $4.0 million, respectively. Skyfall may walk away with about $16 million over the Friday-to-Sunday period, while Lincoln should earn about $14 million.
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- With 'Entourage' arriving soon, we examine classic films about boys being boys (From Hitfix. 24 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: George Clooney Says He May Get “Arrested” For Latest Prank On Brad Pitt On Graham Norton Show (Video) (From GossipCop. 22 May 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- World War Z Sequel Gets a 2017 Release Date (From Cinelinx. 22 May 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Cannes: Brazilian Film Commission Network Takes Market Bow (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2015, 5:48 AM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn Images Highlight Noah Bennet, New Additions (From We Got This Covered. 11 May 2015, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- First trailers for NBC’s new series and fall schedule (From SoundOnSight. 10 May 2015, 8:33 PM, PDT)
Life of Pi (2012)
- Book Review: ‘Inside VFX’ (From Blogomatic3000. 24 May 2015, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- First look of Irrfan Khan – Simon Masrani from Jurassic World (From Bollyspice. 23 May 2015, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- The Indominus Rex featured in new TV spot and clip from Jurassic World (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 12:24 PM, PDT)