Call it a turkey hangover. Friday grosses are (mostly) in, and, as expected, the box office is way down from the lucrative Thanksgiving frame.
The top of the chart looks just the same as it did last week. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 stayed in first place with $5.6 million, putting it on pace for a third weekend of $17 million, which would bring its total to $254 million. Skyfall and Lincoln were close behind, grossing $4.9 million and $4.0 million, respectively. Skyfall may walk away with about $16 million over the Friday-to-Sunday period, while Lincoln should earn about $14 million.
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling Compete For Hottest Actor on the Red Carpet (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt Can't Wait to Cook Thanksgiving Dinner For Angelina Jolie and Their Kids (From Popsugar. 25 November 2015, 8:27 AM, PST)
- Brad Pitt Thinks ‘There’s Something Seriously Wrong’ With America’s Financial System (From The Wrap. 25 November 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Box Office Democracy: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (From Comicmix. 24 November 2015, 4:30 PM, PST)
- ‘Spanish Affair 2’ Punches Best 2015 First Weekend in Spain (From Variety - Film News. 23 November 2015, 8:46 AM, PST)
- ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2’ is a grim, exciting, truthful conclusion to its saga (From SoundOnSight. 19 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
Life of Pi (2012)
- Composers Mychael Danna And Jeff Danna Utilize Alternative World Music Instruments For The Good Dinosaur Score (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 November 2015, 5:19 PM, PST)
- India Ministers Reveal Ambitious Plans For Single Window Clearance (From Variety - Film News. 23 November 2015, 1:02 AM, PST)
- India's new Ffo wants filmmakers’ advice (From ScreenDaily. 22 November 2015, 8:41 PM, PST)