Call it a turkey hangover. Friday grosses are (mostly) in, and, as expected, the box office is way down from the lucrative Thanksgiving frame.
The top of the chart looks just the same as it did last week. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 stayed in first place with $5.6 million, putting it on pace for a third weekend of $17 million, which would bring its total to $254 million. Skyfall and Lincoln were close behind, grossing $4.9 million and $4.0 million, respectively. Skyfall may walk away with about $16 million over the Friday-to-Sunday period, while Lincoln should earn about $14 million.
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Robert De Niro says Martin Scorsese might use "Benjamin Button" special effects for I Heard You Paint Houses (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 October 2015, 3:53 AM, PDT)
- The 10 Best Makeup Effects in Film (From Cinelinx. 4 October 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: 10 Best Revelations, Including How Tori Spelling Had Shannen Doherty's Back (From Us Weekly. 4 October 2015, 1:39 AM, PDT)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Stephenie Meyer Rewrites 'Twilight' For 10th Anniversary With Gender-Swapped Leads (From The Playlist. 6 October 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- A new phenomenon awaits in Heroes Reborn promo (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2015, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn Review – TV NBC (From AreYouScreening. 16 September 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)
Life of Pi (2012)
- Jim Gianopulos to Receive Producers Guild’s Milestone Award (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Fox’s Jim Gianopulos to Receive Producers Guild’s Milestone Award (From The Wrap. 6 October 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Visual Effects (From Indiewire. 5 October 2015, 9:56 AM, PDT)