Call it a turkey hangover. Friday grosses are (mostly) in, and, as expected, the box office is way down from the lucrative Thanksgiving frame.
The top of the chart looks just the same as it did last week. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 stayed in first place with $5.6 million, putting it on pace for a third weekend of $17 million, which would bring its total to $254 million. Skyfall and Lincoln were close behind, grossing $4.9 million and $4.0 million, respectively. Skyfall may walk away with about $16 million over the Friday-to-Sunday period, while Lincoln should earn about $14 million.
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Matt Damon vs. Jimmy Kimmel! The Definitive History of Their Epic Eleven-Year Feud (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 7:17 PM, PST)
- A Not-So-Brief History of All the Ladies Leonardo DiCaprio Has Dated (From Popsugar. 22 February 2017, 5:45 PM, PST)
- Marion Cotillard Calls Jennifer Lawrence a 'Prodigy': 'I Think She Can Do Anything' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 4:22 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Funko takes a trip to Westworld for new Pop! Vinyl figures (From Flickeringmyth. 17 February 2017, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Final trailer for Disney’s Beauty and the Beast (From HeyUGuys. 30 January 2017, 6:50 PM, PST)
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' Debuts With Over $290 Million Worldwide, 'Collateral Beauty' Struggles (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 18 December 2016, 9:43 AM, PST)
Life of Pi (2012)
- A spirited, romantic comedy, Phillauri (From Bollyspice. 20 February 2017, 11:20 PM, PST)
- Oscar Winner Angela Lansbury Added To Mary Poppins Returns Cast (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 February 2017, 12:57 PM, PST)
- Angela Lansbury Joins Emily Blunt in Disney’s ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ (From The Wrap. 17 February 2017, 12:38 PM, PST)