Call it a turkey hangover. Friday grosses are (mostly) in, and, as expected, the box office is way down from the lucrative Thanksgiving frame.
The top of the chart looks just the same as it did last week. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 stayed in first place with $5.6 million, putting it on pace for a third weekend of $17 million, which would bring its total to $254 million. Skyfall and Lincoln were close behind, grossing $4.9 million and $4.0 million, respectively. Skyfall may walk away with about $16 million over the Friday-to-Sunday period, while Lincoln should earn about $14 million.
- Grady Smith
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- 10 Horror Films That Exist Purely To Shock And Disgust (From Obsessed with Film. 20 December 2014, 1:25 AM, PST)
- Robert Duvall, Alejandro González Iñárritu to Be Honored at Palm Springs International Film Festival (From Manny the Movie Guy. 19 December 2014, 2:17 PM, PST)
- HBO Movie ‘The Normal Heart’ Wins Producers Guild’s Stanley Kramer Award (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 2:04 PM, PST)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Twilight Saga extended editions releasing on Blu-ray in January (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 12 December 2014, 7:40 AM, PST)
- Twilight Saga: Extended Editions Triple Feature Coming to Blu-ray and DVD January 13th (From Collider.com. 11 December 2014, 12:56 PM, PST)
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies movie review: there and back again… at last (From FlickFilosopher. 10 December 2014, 9:27 AM, PST)
Life of Pi (2012)
- President Obama aligns with the people, names 'Boyhood' the best film of 2014 (From Hitfix. 18 December 2014, 5:52 AM, PST)
- 'Serial' Finale Is Here, and We're Dream Casting If the Podcast Were a Movie! (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- First Look: Disney's High-Concept 'The Jungle Book,' Directed by Jon Favreau (From Thompson on Hollywood. 15 December 2014, 10:52 AM, PST)