Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Peter Lenkov Inks New Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Patricia Arquette To Star In New Cyber Crime ‘CSI’ Spinoff (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 March 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Production Begins on Under The Dome Season 2 With Stephen King Episode (From ScifiMafia. 4 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Turn': Get a Sneak Peek at AMC's Revolutionary War Spy Drama (Exclusive Photos) (From The Wrap. 5 March 2014, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Gotham TV Show Casts Young Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle! (From Legions of Gotham. 4 March 2014, 1:37 PM, PST)
- Fox's 'Gotham' casts young Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)