Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Disney Channel Orders Latino Family Sitcom Toplined by ‘Jane the Virgin’ Star (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 4 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Hawaii Five-0 Casts Sarah Carter as Steve's Gf — What About Catherine? (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Arrow Adds Enlisted's Parker Young as Thea's New Love Interest in Season 4 (From TVLine.com. 10 August 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- ‘Gotham’ Exec Producer Danny Cannon Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV (From Deadline TV. 27 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Gateway Geek Fest Coming to St. Louis August 28-30 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 August 2015, 7:38 PM, PDT)
- Tiff 2015 announces its Platform programme lineup (From SoundOnSight. 13 August 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)