Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- CSI: Cyber: Season Two Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- ‘CSI: Cyber’ Producer Talks Season 2, Working With Remote-Control Cockroaches (From The Wrap. 4 October 2015, 11:06 PM, PDT)
- Blue Bloods Recruits Aj Buckley to Clash With Jamie Reagan (From TVLine.com. 2 October 2015, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- 'A-Team' TV Show Reboot Planned with 'Furious 7' Writer (From MovieWeb. 24 September 2015, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- A-Team Update — With a Gender Twist — in Works From Sleepy Hollow Vet (From TVLine.com. 24 September 2015, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- Xander Berkeley To 'Walking Dead' (From Access Hollywood. 17 September 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)