Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Fall TV First Impression: Limitless (From TVLine.com. 31 July 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Melina Kanakaredes To Topline & Produce Drama Series For Dynamic Television (From Deadline TV. 29 July 2015, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Forever's Alana De La Garza Cops Role in Criminal Minds Spinoff (From TVLine.com. 17 July 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘24’ Alum Brad Turner Joining Fox’s ‘The Frankenstein Code’ as Exec Producer (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2015, 6:38 PM, PDT)
- CW’s ‘Reign’ Adds Saamer Usmani, Ben Geurens, Nick Lee in Recurring Roles (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 20 July 2015, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Star Lyndie Greenwood Shares Creepy Set Story, Talks Red Carpet Anxiety (From TooFab. 19 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)