Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Blue Bloods Sneak Peek: Is Danny and Linda's Marriage in Trouble? (From TVLine.com. 13 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Kerry Washington to Exec-Produce New Shondaland Series About Nannies (From Indiewire Television. 28 October 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Top 5: Nerdiest Slot Machine Games (From Blogomatic3000. 28 October 2015, 5:28 AM, PDT)
- Devon Sawa Expecting Second Child With Wife Dawni: "We're Going to Have Some Kickass Barbie Sessions!" (From Us Weekly. 4 November 2015, 8:12 AM, PST)
- Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 episode 5 review: 4,722 Hours (From Den of Geek. 29 October 2015, 1:18 AM, PDT)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Where There's a Will, There's a Way (From TVLine.com. 27 October 2015, 6:56 PM, PDT)