Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- A CSI Postmortem: What Was Great About the Gore (From Vulture. 19 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- CBS Will Conclude CSI’s 15 Year Run with a Finale Special (From Collider.com. 13 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- CSI Cancelled, Farewell Movie Event Eyed for Fall With William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger Set to Return (From TVLine.com. 13 May 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Shadowhunters Finds Its Alec and Luke (From TVLine.com. 8 May 2015, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- Shane West Bio: In His Own Words (From Uinterview. 6 May 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Sam Raimi and Gil Kenan Talk Poltergeist Remake, Salem Clips, Penny Dreadful Season 2 Video (From DailyDead. 26 April 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)