Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Lauren Cohan (From Obsessed with Film. 15 April 2015, 3:34 AM, PDT)
- Syfy’s ‘Face Off’ Renewed for Season 9, Sets July Premiere Date (From Variety - TV News. 13 April 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Book of Daniel (2006) (From SoundOnSight. 11 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Sam Raimi and Gil Kenan Talk Poltergeist Remake, Salem Clips, Penny Dreadful Season 2 Video (From DailyDead. 26 April 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Shadowhunters: McG to Direct First Episode of Mortal Instruments TV Show (From Collider.com. 13 April 2015, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Video Round-Up: The Gift, Salem Season 2, Deep in the Darkness (From DailyDead. 3 April 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)