Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Face Off Comes to Halloween Horror Nights (From Dread Central. 17 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Under the Dome Season 2 Premiere Recap: May the Force Be With You (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2014, 9:04 PM, PDT)
- Briefs: Rebooting “Scooby-Doo,” “Ok Go” Mesmerizes, And Brett Gleason’s “I Am Not” (From The Backlot. 17 June 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: 'Gotham', 'Arrow', 'Constantine' and 'The Flash' Animated Logos (From MovieWeb. 27 July 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Behind the Music Comic-Con Panel Recap: Composers for Hannibal, Fargo, and More Discuss Writing Music for Genre Properties (From Collider.com. 24 July 2014, 5:39 PM, PDT)
- Showrunner Bruno Heller Talks Gotham, Avoiding Fantasy, Casting the Series, Teasing Out The Joker in Every Episode, and More (From Collider.com. 22 July 2014, 6:17 PM, PDT)