Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Syfy Renews Face Off for a Seventh Season (From DailyDead. 18 April 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Brittany Daniel Upped To Regular On Bet’s ‘The Game’; A.J. Buckley In CBS’ Wall Street Drama Pilot (From Deadline TV. 1 April 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Nvbc 2014 Review - Tommy Oliver's Debut '1982' Provides A Platform For Hill Harper To Shine (From ShadowAndAct. 27 March 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- 'Salem' review: Everything old is newish again in premiere episode (From Hitfix. 18 April 2014, 6:26 PM, PDT)
- 'Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about 'Harry Potter' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 18 April 2014, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Jamie Bell Talks Turn, Coming to Television, Physical Challenges, Researching the Historical Setting, and More (From Collider.com. 18 April 2014, 3:36 PM, PDT)