Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Jerry Bruckheimer is adapting ‘Global Frequency’, a TV series based on the Warren Ellis comic (From SoundOnSight. 22 November 2014, 9:54 AM, PST)
- ABC Sets Post-Oscar Start Dates for ‘American Crime,’ ‘Secrets and Lies’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 November 2014, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Clips from Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 6 November 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
- 17 things you never knew about The Hunger Games (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 November 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Gotham' nab American Society of Cinematographer TV award nominations (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 10:47 AM, PST)
- New Gotham Featurette Focuses On Alfred & Bruce's Relationship (From ComicBookMovie. 12 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)