Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Jerry Bruckheimer TV Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television Studios (From The Wrap. 12 July 2017, 5:56 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Television Plants Flag at CBS Television Studios (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 12 July 2017, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- Hill Harper on Being a New Single Dad: I Was Once ‘Running Around N.Y.C.’ Looking for Frozen Breast Milk (From PEOPLE.com. 16 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Disney's New Aladdin, Mena Massoud, to Pursue Acting (From Popsugar. 18 July 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- All the Places You Might Have Seen Disney's New Aladdin, Mena Massoud (From BuzzSugar. 18 July 2017, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- You'll Be Thirsty Af For the Aladdin Reboot After Seeing These Photos of Mena Massoud (From Popsugar. 16 July 2017, 8:15 AM, PDT)