Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Comic Con 2015 Thursday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 25 June 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Graceland Creator Discusses Briggs' Deadly Season 3 Dilemma, 'Unpopular' Paige's Guilt... and, Oh Yeah, Mike! (From TVLine.com. 24 June 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Murder in the First Season 2 Trailer Teases Intense New Case, Dirty Cops (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 7:51 AM, PDT)
- Comic Con 2015 Saturday Schedule (From MovieWeb. 27 June 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Watch the trailer for supernatural dark comedy ‘End of Days Inc.’ (From SoundOnSight. 19 June 2015, 9:23 PM, PDT)
- Gotham Season One Comes to Home Video in September (From Comicmix. 9 June 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)