Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Secrets & Lies Review – TV ABC (From AreYouScreening. 1 March 2015, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad Star, Is Headed to CBS (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 4:10 AM, PST)
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn (From TVLine.com. 29 January 2015, 8:54 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Musketeers, 12 Monkeys (From Digital Spy - TV news. 27 February 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Video Round-Up: The Walking Deceased, Behind-the-Scenes of New Bond Movie ‘Spectre’, Salem Season 2 (From DailyDead. 26 February 2015, 6:09 PM, PST)
- Video Round-Up: Resident Evil Revelations 2, Batman: Arkham Knight, Salem Season 2 (From DailyDead. 25 February 2015, 8:55 AM, PST)