Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Shocking 'Graceland' ending explained: Mike had to 'pay for his sins' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 September 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Scream Factory Unleashes Full Pumpkinhead 2: Blood Wings Details (From Dread Central. 9 September 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings Blu-ray Release Details (From DailyDead. 8 September 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Dylan McDermott and Maggie Q Talk Stalker, Their Characters, Going to the Dark Side, and More From the Show’s Set (From Collider.com. 1 October 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Stalker’ (From Variety - TV News. 30 September 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Ben McKenzie Talks Gotham, Why He’s Not Wearing the Jim Gordon Moustache, Favorite Batman Villains, and More (From Collider.com. 28 September 2014, 6:42 PM, PDT)