Surprising a sum total of nobody, The CW’s Nikita hit season highs as it returned to its Fridays-at-8 lead-off spot.
With 1.24 million total viewers and a 0.4 rating, the spy drama surged 44 and 33 percent from its last fresh episode, while matching the demo rating of its most recent 8 o’clock outing (on May 18).
Related | The DVR Ratings Surge: Why Your Playback Habits Matter (and Why They Don’t)
Leading out of that, an Arrow encore drew 1.1 million total viewers and a 0.3, up 23 percent in audience and matching the rating of Nikita‘s last 9 o’clock mission.
* ABC’s Last »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"CSI: NY" (2004)
- Shocking 'Graceland' ending explained: Mike had to 'pay for his sins' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 September 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Scream Factory Unleashes Full Pumpkinhead 2: Blood Wings Details (From Dread Central. 9 September 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings Blu-ray Release Details (From DailyDead. 8 September 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Gotham episode 1 spoiler-free review (From Den of Geek. 15 September 2014, 6:07 AM, PDT)
- 'The Mentalist' Star to Play Benedict Arnold on 'Turn' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 12 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Report: Longmire Being Shopped to Amazon, Netflix — But Not TNT? (From TVLine.com. 11 September 2014, 8:13 AM, PDT)