What had Et readers buzzing this week?
1. Charges Filed Against Lindsay Lohan
California prosecutors have officially filed charges against Lindsay Lohan.
The charges, which include willfully resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties, supplying false information to a police officer and reckless driving, stem from the car accident Lohan was involved in last June when she crashed her Porsche into the back of a dump truck on the Pacific Coast Highway.
All three charges are misdemeanors, and no court date has been set at this time.
The accident in June occurred when she was on her way to the set of Liz & Dick. According to The Los Angeles Times, Santa Monica prosecutors had been weighing charges against Lohan for weeks after police said they found evidence she lied when she claimed she was not behind the wheel of her Porsche.
The charges come just hours after Lohan was arrested early Thursday morning »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Katie Holmes Gets Wet On Set Of New Movie (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- LiLo sued for $5 million (From RealBollywood. 22 May 2013, 3:04 AM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan sued for $5M over 'drug addled image' (From Pop2it. 21 May 2013, 5:15 PM, PDT)
"Two and a Half Men" (2003)
- Teen Choice Awards Nominate The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and More (From TVfanatic. 22 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Nominations: ‘Breaking Dawn,’ ‘The Vampire Diaries’ & More (From HollywoodLife. 22 May 2013, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Liberace, Phil Spector: HBO’s Poor Little Rich Men (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
"Entertainment Tonight" (1981)
- No Alien Abduction Is Complete Without a Dark Skies Gift Basket! (From Dread Central. 22 May 2013, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Zach Galifianakis Ruins Your Day By Suggesting Mr. Chow-Centric 'Hangover' Spin-Off, Plus New TV Spot (From The Playlist. 22 May 2013, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Westfeldt to Guest Star on Girls (From TVfanatic. 21 May 2013, 12:52 PM, PDT)