Actor Pat Renella has died, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The legendary character actor, who worked in Hollywood for more than five decades, died on Nov. 9 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif., after a lengthy illness, his niece Judy Portone told THR.
Renella's film resume also includes "Riot on Sunset Strip" (1967), "Run for the Roses" (1977), "General Hospital" (1980) and "Beverly Hills Brats" (1989). He was a member of SAG for more than 50 years.
Renella is survived by his sister Florence, nephew Steven and Portone. »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"General Hospital" (1963)
- What's Behind 'Young and the Restless' Ratings Drop (From The Hollywood Reporter. 23 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- The CW Grants Full-Season Orders to The Flash, Jane the Virgin (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- The Flash Stars Talk Caitlin-Ronnie Flashbacks, Tease Firestorm's Arrival (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
Steve McQueen (I)
- EW's Horror Quintessentials: The 5 best extraterrestrial movies (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 24 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- IFC Midnight Acquires Dark Summer (From DailyDead. 17 October 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Faye Dunaway Blinks Back the Tears at Lyon’s Lumière Fest (From Variety - Film News. 13 October 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Son Of A Gun Review [Lff 2014] (From We Got This Covered. 19 October 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- "Krull" Takes You To Weird, Strange, Fantastic Place: 1983 (From JustPressPlay. 8 October 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Quincy Jones: The Hollywood Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 19 September 2014, 12:21 PM, PDT)