Actor Pat Renella has died, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
The legendary character actor, who worked in Hollywood for more than five decades, died on Nov. 9 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, Calif., after a lengthy illness, his niece Judy Portone told THR.
Renella's film resume also includes "Riot on Sunset Strip" (1967), "Run for the Roses" (1977), "General Hospital" (1980) and "Beverly Hills Brats" (1989). He was a member of SAG for more than 50 years.
Renella is survived by his sister Florence, nephew Steven and Portone. »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"General Hospital" (1963)
- Piper Perabo and Stephen Kay Tie the Knot (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: General Hospital Supercouple Nancy Lee Grahn, William deVry Answer Fan Questions (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 24 July 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Shemar Moore to Return to The Young and the Restless — But There's a Catch (From TVLine.com. 23 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Steve McQueen (I)
- Remembering James Garner: See the 7 Most Memorable Roles of the Rockford Files Star (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- James Garner: In His Own Words on The Notebook, Maverick and More (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Big Flops For Big Stars: A Look Back At ABC's Ill-fated Venture Into Feature Films (From CinemaRetro. 21 July 2014, 3:35 AM, PDT)
- Interview: ‘Need For Speed’ director Scott Waugh (From Blogomatic3000. 21 July 2014, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- A Hard Day’s Director: The Best of Richard Lester (From HeyUGuys. 8 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘McQueen: The Man & Le Mans’ Resumes Filming, Foreign Sales Set (From Variety - Film News. 3 July 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)