Sneak Peek more new images and video from "Made To Suffer", the title of episode 8, from Season 3 of AMC's 'zombie' TV series, "The Walking Dead".
The episode airs December 2, 2012.
"...'Andrea' steps up when the people of 'Woodbury' are thrown into uncharted territory.
"Then, when they thought they were safe in the prison, they were wrong.
"A force far more deadly than the 'walking dead' is now at their door.
"When the dust settles, their rank will be reduced by more than half..."
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "The Walking Dead: Made To Suffer"......
- M. Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- This 'Breaking Bad' Haircut Is As Close As You'll Get To Being Heisenberg (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Electric Guitars Revealed (From DailyDead. 11 July 2014, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Friday: Daniel Radcliffe (Finally) and 20th Century Fox will rule the day (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
When the Dust Settles (1999)
- Box Office: ‘How to Train Your Dragon,’ ‘Jump Street’ Sequels to Jockey for No. 1 (From Variety - Film News. 11 June 2014, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- First Look: Hulk vs. Iron Man #1 (From Blogomatic3000. 31 May 2014, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein set to bring his awards season wares to the Croisette once again (From Hitfix. 15 May 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Agents of Shield, Episode 1.20: Emotions Cloud Missions in “Nothing Personal” (From SoundOnSight. 30 April 2014, 11:44 AM, PDT)
- More Footage From "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nothing Personal" (From SneakPeek. 25 April 2014, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- Maria Hill Makes a Big Entrance in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Episode 20 Clip (From MovieWeb. 25 April 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)