Jamie Oliver is about the launch his new series, Food Fight Club. The premise of the show involves a food-related surprise for each celebrity chef. Gywneth Paltrow will be featured in the first episode and Oliver said he certainly tested her limits by making her eat a burger, fries and milkshake while riding a roller coaster.
"It's quite a frightening roller coaster and for me it was horrific -- there was food flying everywhere," Oliver said. "Gwyneth told me she trusted me so I probably pushed our friendship about as far as it could go. I think she had a really good time. She was very graceful, an amazing foodie and a good, good cook."
Similar News ItemsChannel 4 [gb]
- Are we really in a 'second golden age for television'? (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 May 2013, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Luther', 'Supernatural', 'Teen Wolf': Tube Talk Q&A (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- David Threlfall to play Tommy Cooper (From Virgin Media - TV. 23 May 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Jamie Oliver (II)
- YouTube Comedy Week, day 3: Doc Brown, Jamie Oliver – and Adrian Chiles? (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 May 2013, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Oliver Parodies Epic Meal Time (From Foodista. 21 May 2013, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- YouTube Comedy Week: we'll be here all week … (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 May 2013, 4:54 AM, PDT)
December 6 (2010)
- Jennifer Nettles debuts baby Magnus: 'This baby is the boss of me' (From Pop2it. 13 May 2013, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Garrett Hedlund to Lead Violent Talent (From Comingsoon.net. 13 May 2013)
- Cannes: Oscar Isaac To Star As Pablo Escobar In Relativity Pic Helmed By Brad Furman (From Deadline New York. 10 May 2013, 4:44 PM, PDT)