We are filming the finale. One word. Mindblowing.— john noble (@johnnob58004412) November 30, 2012
The two-hour series finale airs on January 18th.
What do you think? Are you expecting to be blown away by the last episode of Fringe? Have you been enjoying the final season?
Amazon.com Widgets »
Similar News Items"Fringe" (2008)
- CBS Orders Apocalyptic Asteroid Thriller Salvation From Fringe Ep (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Midnight, Texas’ Trailer: Supernatural Beings Band Together To Save Their Own Kind (From Indiewire. 7 October 2016, 2:24 PM, PDT)
- ‘Midnight, Texas’ Trailer: Supernatural Beings Band Together To Save Their Own Kind (From Indiewire Television. 7 October 2016, 2:24 PM, PDT)
John Noble (I)
- Sleepy Hollow: Season Four to Feature Returns of Henry Parrish, Headless Horseman (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 October 2016, 6:55 PM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow Season 4: Tom Mison on That Porch Scene, Crane's New Partner and Life After Abbie (From TVLine.com. 9 October 2016, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- John Noble Returning To ‘Sleepy Hollow’ For Season 4 – NY Comic-Con (From Deadline TV. 9 October 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)
Dennis Dugan (I)
- Exclusive: Maria Bello gives an update on Grown Ups 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2016, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Round-Up: El Rey Network’s Werewolf Movie Marathon, The Walking Dead Negan Bank, Dogged Kickstarter, The Survivors and Caroushell (From DailyDead. 10 March 2016, 11:16 AM, PST)
- When zombies attacked... Neighbours (& other shows) (From Den of Geek. 28 October 2015, 4:39 AM, PDT)