Throughout the TV series thus far, the Dixon brothers have yet to have any interaction outside of a hallucination experienced by Daryl. Their first on-screen face-to-face confrontation is set up to happen this Sunday during the mid-season finale.
Daryl and Merle are arguably two of the most polarizing characters on the series. Yet, they have no comic book versions of themselves. But, hey, getting included in a video game is just as good.
- Francois Chang
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’: The Most Optimistic Show on TV? Cast and Creator Champion Positivity at PaleyFest (From Indiewire Television. 25 March 2017, 1:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘Bob’s Burgers’: The Most Optimistic Show on TV? Cast and Creator Champion Positivity at PaleyFest (From Indiewire. 25 March 2017, 1:22 AM, PDT)
- 22 Times You Wanted Daryl and Carol to Be a Thing So Badly (From BuzzSugar. 24 March 2017, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Newborn Son (From PEOPLE.com. 24 March 2017, 9:24 PM, PDT)
- Diane Kruger & Norman Reedus Enjoy Date Night, Confirm Relationship (From Uinterview. 24 March 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Anyone Else Think Norman Reedus and Henry Thomas Look Alike? (From TVovermind.com. 24 March 2017, 2:52 AM, PDT)
Michael Rooker (I)
- Star-Lord and his dad featured in new Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 image (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2017, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 TV Trailer Debuts as Tickets Go on Sale (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 7:09 PM, PDT)
- Guardians Of Galaxy Rock (and Roll) in New Trailer for Hot Sequel (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 24 March 2017, 7:06 PM, PDT)