Throughout the TV series thus far, the Dixon brothers have yet to have any interaction outside of a hallucination experienced by Daryl. Their first on-screen face-to-face confrontation is set up to happen this Sunday during the mid-season finale.
Daryl and Merle are arguably two of the most polarizing characters on the series. Yet, they have no comic book versions of themselves. But, hey, getting included in a video game is just as good.
- Francois Chang
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Fear The Walking Dead: 6 Reasons To Be Excited (From Obsessed with Film. 1 August 2015, 1:06 AM, PDT)
- What to expect from Fear the Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 (From Hitfix. 31 July 2015, 9:42 PM, PDT)
- Season two of Fear The Walking Dead will consist of 15 episodes (From JoBlo. 31 July 2015, 8:16 PM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6 Photos Unleash Fresh Zombies (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- Here's The Walking Dead/Fear the Walking Dead Crossover You've Been Hoping For (From BuzzSugar. 31 July 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 6 Photos (From DailyDead. 30 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
Michael Rooker (I)
- ‘Atlantis Down’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 July 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Mclean sparks with Guardians of the Galaxy creator (From IF.com.au. 19 July 2015, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- The good, the bad. My first trip to Montreal Comiccon was a smashing success (From SoundOnSight. 5 July 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)