Throughout the TV series thus far, the Dixon brothers have yet to have any interaction outside of a hallucination experienced by Daryl. Their first on-screen face-to-face confrontation is set up to happen this Sunday during the mid-season finale.
Daryl and Merle are arguably two of the most polarizing characters on the series. Yet, they have no comic book versions of themselves. But, hey, getting included in a video game is just as good.
- Francois Chang
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- ‘Transformers’ Spinoffs’ Hiring of 7 White Male Writers Causes Concern in Hollywood (From The Wrap. 29 May 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Chicago Med: Arrow Alum Colin Donnell Joins Spinoff as Series Regular (From TVLine.com. 29 May 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- New Ash Vs Evil Dead Teaser Has A Chainsaw To Grind (From We Got This Covered. 29 May 2015, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Scrapped Silent Hills Video Game Discussed by Guillermo del Toro (From DailyDead. 15 May 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro Talks Silent Hills Cancellation (From shocktillyoudrop. 15 May 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- 9 Misleading Video Game Demos That Totally Lied To You (From Obsessed with Film. 14 May 2015, 8:44 AM, PDT)
Michael Rooker (I)
- James Gunn Rules Out Two Potential Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Villains (From We Got This Covered. 29 May 2015, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: New Webisode of The Driving Dead Stars Michael Rooker, Lost After Dark, Caesar & Otto’S Paranormal Halloween (From DailyDead. 28 May 2015, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Michael Rooker Reports To The Belko Experiment (From EmpireOnline. 24 May 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)