Throughout the TV series thus far, the Dixon brothers have yet to have any interaction outside of a hallucination experienced by Daryl. Their first on-screen face-to-face confrontation is set up to happen this Sunday during the mid-season finale.
Daryl and Merle are arguably two of the most polarizing characters on the series. Yet, they have no comic book versions of themselves. But, hey, getting included in a video game is just as good.
- Francois Chang
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- "The Flash: All-Star Team-Up" (From SneakPeek. 31 March 2015, 7:35 PM, PDT)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 3/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 March 2015, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- Shocking 'Reverse-Flash' Twist Revealed In New Promos For Upcoming Episodes Of The Flash (From ComicBookMovie. 31 March 2015, 6:09 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Ratings Rise with Season 5 Finale Setting Records (From TheHDRoom. 30 March 2015, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Breaks Ratings Records (From MovieWeb. 30 March 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Finale Q&A: Lennie James Talks Morgan’s Return and Season 6 (From Variety - TV News. 30 March 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Michael Rooker (I)
- Kevin Smith: “Mallrats 2″ represents the rare 90’s movie reunion (From Hollywoodnews.com. 30 March 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- 'Mallrats 2' Brings Back Jeremy London and Ethan Suplee (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Jason Lee, Shannen Doherty And More Back For Mallrats 2 (From We Got This Covered. 25 March 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)