Throughout the TV series thus far, the Dixon brothers have yet to have any interaction outside of a hallucination experienced by Daryl. Their first on-screen face-to-face confrontation is set up to happen this Sunday during the mid-season finale.
Daryl and Merle are arguably two of the most polarizing characters on the series. Yet, they have no comic book versions of themselves. But, hey, getting included in a video game is just as good.
- Francois Chang
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- American Horror Story Season 6 Episode 7 Review: Chapter 7 (From TVfanatic. 26 October 2016, 11:17 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Roanoke Is Wasting No Time Killing Everyone (From E! Online. 26 October 2016, 8:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story’ Recap: Chapter 7 Turns Villains Into Worm Food (From Variety - TV News. 26 October 2016, 8:08 PM, PDT)
- Wizard World’s 2017 Comic Con Tour Schedule Includes 16 Cities (From DailyDead. 26 October 2016, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Daryl To Go “Very, Very Dark” After Season 7 Premiere; Negan Not Considered One-Season Villain (From We Got This Covered. 26 October 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season 7, Episode 2: The Well: Trailer & Clip [AMC] (From Film-Book. 26 October 2016, 11:17 AM, PDT)
Michael Rooker (I)
- Joshua Reviews John McNaughton’s Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer [Theatrical Review] (From CriterionCast. 22 October 2016, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Logan and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailers, Avengers: Infinity War cast update, The Batman to shoot in 2017, Joss Whedon on Marvel vs DC (From Flickeringmyth. 22 October 2016, 4:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Premiere: Even Chris Hardwick Doesn’t Know Who Negan Kills (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2016, 3:27 PM, PDT)