Remember when you could tell good guys from bad guys in the movies by the color of their hat? Hollywood has decided to cut out the middle man and just signify the badness of the guy by the horribleness of the hair.
From platinum dye to tortured shapes, unwashed strands to over-gelled coifs, you can glimpse the darkness of a movie villain's soul based on what's growing out of his head.
Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are just some of the men who's succumbed to Bad Guy Bad Hair syndrome. Check out other sufferers in our gallery -- and learn how to spot the potential villains in your life.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Brad Pitt Rocks Bold All-White Ensemble at 'War Machine' Premiere in Tokyo – See the Look! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Netflix hopes Brad Pitt’s star power will fuel their “War Machine” (From Hollywoodnews.com. 23 May 2017, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- These Iconic '90s Couples Will Have You Whispering, "Winona Forever" (From Popsugar. 22 May 2017, 2:10 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- ‘xXx: Return of Xander Cage’ Digital Download Review (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2017, 1:53 AM, PDT)
- Eric Stoltz's 'Class Rank' starring Bruce Dern, Kristin Chenoweth acquired by Foresight (From ScreenDaily. 21 May 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Sebastian Stan reports for Winter Soldier duty on Avengers: Infinity War (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Universal's Dark Universe, Valerian, Despicable Me 3, and more make our daily movie news (From Cineplex. 23 May 2017, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ Sailing for $80 Million Launch, ‘Baywatch’ at $40 Million (From Variety - Film News. 23 May 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Can Baywatch Beat Pirates 5 at the Memorial Day Box Office? (From MovieWeb. 23 May 2017, 10:22 AM, PDT)