Remember when you could tell good guys from bad guys in the movies by the color of their hat? Hollywood has decided to cut out the middle man and just signify the badness of the guy by the horribleness of the hair.
From platinum dye to tortured shapes, unwashed strands to over-gelled coifs, you can glimpse the darkness of a movie villain's soul based on what's growing out of his head.
Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are just some of the men who's succumbed to Bad Guy Bad Hair syndrome. Check out other sufferers in our gallery -- and learn how to spot the potential villains in your life.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- 19 Actors Who Didn't Marry Actors - You Might Have a Chance With a Star After All (From Popsugar. 31 March 2015, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Tells Kids "Different Is Good" in a Passionate Speech (From Popsugar. 30 March 2015, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Is Too Cute For Words With Shiloh and Zahara at the Kids' Choice Awards (From Popsugar. 30 March 2015, 4:07 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- New footage from Avengers: Age of Ultron in Audi commercial (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2015, 10:55 PM, PDT)
- Vote for the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' IMAX Poster You Like Best (From Rope Of Silicon. 31 March 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Stan Lee teases his Avengers: Age of Ultron cameo (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp's Hand Injury Delays Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Further (From EmpireOnline. 30 March 2015, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- Video Games That Should Be Movies (From Cinelinx. 30 March 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- What did we learn from the Spectre teaser trailer? (From Den of Geek. 28 March 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)