Remember when you could tell good guys from bad guys in the movies by the color of their hat? Hollywood has decided to cut out the middle man and just signify the badness of the guy by the horribleness of the hair.
From platinum dye to tortured shapes, unwashed strands to over-gelled coifs, you can glimpse the darkness of a movie villain's soul based on what's growing out of his head.
Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are just some of the men who's succumbed to Bad Guy Bad Hair syndrome. Check out other sufferers in our gallery -- and learn how to spot the potential villains in your life.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Aniston 'went through awkward phase in her 30's' while married to Pitt (From RealBollywood. 9 December 2013, 10:05 PM, PST)
- AFI Awards List: An Upscale, Oscar-Friendly Version of the People's Choice Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Blue Is the Luckiest Color: Lafca Best Actress Tie (Two Years in a Row); Oscar Chances for Adele? (From Alt Film Guide. 9 December 2013, 1:10 PM, PST)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Second Opinion - Oldboy (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 10:48 PM, PST)
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is a bad influence (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Kick-Ass and Guardians of the Galaxy director of photography Ben Davis joins The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Don’t Worry Christian Bale, You’re in Good Box-Office Bomb Company (From The Wrap. 9 December 2013, 12:59 PM, PST)
- The top 10 worst films of 2013 ... according to Time Magazine (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 1:13 AM, PST)
- Casting: Harden, Oyelowo, Lowndes, Isaac (From Dark Horizons. 5 December 2013, 5:36 AM, PST)