Remember when you could tell good guys from bad guys in the movies by the color of their hat? Hollywood has decided to cut out the middle man and just signify the badness of the guy by the horribleness of the hair.
From platinum dye to tortured shapes, unwashed strands to over-gelled coifs, you can glimpse the darkness of a movie villain's soul based on what's growing out of his head.
Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are just some of the men who's succumbed to Bad Guy Bad Hair syndrome. Check out other sufferers in our gallery -- and learn how to spot the potential villains in your life.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- Catch A Listen To The Suicide Squad Soundtrack From Composer Steven Price (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 July 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Blade Runner 2 Gets Walking Dead Favorite Lennie James (From MovieWeb. 26 July 2016, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Lennie James Joins the Cast of the Blade Runner Sequel (From DailyDead. 26 July 2016, 11:53 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Deepika Padukone Is Ready for Action in New xXx 3 Preview (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2016, 4:17 PM, PDT)
- Go Behind The Scenes Of xXx: The Return Of Xander Cage With New Set Video (From We Got This Covered. 28 July 2016, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Trailer: Kong: Skull Island (From Pure Movies. 28 July 2016, 5:23 AM, PDT)
- Platino Awards: Telefe, Telefonica Studios Board Ricardo Darin Starrer ‘Black Snow’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 24 July 2016, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Fantasia Review: Let Me Make You A Martyr (From Icons of Fright. 22 July 2016, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Fantasia 2016: ‘Let Me Make You A Martyr’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 July 2016, 5:00 PM, PDT)