Remember when you could tell good guys from bad guys in the movies by the color of their hat? Hollywood has decided to cut out the middle man and just signify the badness of the guy by the horribleness of the hair.
From platinum dye to tortured shapes, unwashed strands to over-gelled coifs, you can glimpse the darkness of a movie villain's soul based on what's growing out of his head.
Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are just some of the men who's succumbed to Bad Guy Bad Hair syndrome. Check out other sufferers in our gallery -- and learn how to spot the potential villains in your life.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Exposes Hollywood’s Originality Problem (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- With 'Entourage' arriving soon, we examine classic films about boys being boys (From Hitfix. 24 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: George Clooney Says He May Get “Arrested” For Latest Prank On Brad Pitt On Graham Norton Show (Video) (From GossipCop. 22 May 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Review: Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Comicmix. 25 May 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Rip, Anne Meara: Stars Tweet Tributes, Ben Stiller Thanks Fans for 'Kind Words' (From Moviefone. 25 May 2015, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- New Projects: Anne Hathaway to star opposite a giant lizard (From SoundOnSight. 14 May 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- The Gunman Movie Review (From ShockYa. 14 May 2015, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Javier Bardem And Penélope Cruz On For Escobar (From EmpireOnline. 13 May 2015, 5:36 PM, PDT)