Remember when you could tell good guys from bad guys in the movies by the color of their hat? Hollywood has decided to cut out the middle man and just signify the badness of the guy by the horribleness of the hair.
From platinum dye to tortured shapes, unwashed strands to over-gelled coifs, you can glimpse the darkness of a movie villain's soul based on what's growing out of his head.
Brad Pitt, Javier Bardem, Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta are just some of the men who's succumbed to Bad Guy Bad Hair syndrome. Check out other sufferers in our gallery -- and learn how to spot the potential villains in your life.
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- 10 Horror Films That Exist Purely To Shock And Disgust (From Obsessed with Film. 20 December 2014, 1:25 AM, PST)
- HBO Movie ‘The Normal Heart’ Wins Producers Guild’s Stanley Kramer Award (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 2:04 PM, PST)
- Week in Review: Fallout from the canceling of ‘The Interview’ (From SoundOnSight. 19 December 2014, 11:57 AM, PST)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Second 'Kingsman: Secret Service' International Trailer (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 5:09 PM, PST)
- 'Late Late Show' Finale: Craig Ferguson Gets Quirky Sendoff From Jay Leno (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 December 2014, 4:02 PM, PST)
- Is Hawkeye Coming to 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'? (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 3:27 PM, PST)
- Robert Duvall, Alejandro González Iñárritu to Be Honored at Palm Springs International Film Festival (From Manny the Movie Guy. 19 December 2014, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Orlando Bloom In Talks For 'Pirates 5', Teases Plot (From LatinoReview. 17 December 2014, 11:33 AM, PST)
- "Selma" to Open Palm Springs International Film Festival (From Manny the Movie Guy. 17 December 2014, 6:55 AM, PST)