It’s not surprising to think of major Hollywood directors putting their plans on hold for a crack at Star Wars: Episode 7, especially if success means two more jobs potentially guaranteed. But as more and more names roll in, exactly how these directors could put their signature stamp on the film has us scratching our heads. With the most recent additions, even more so.
A knack for action and fantasy is an obvious must, so Jon Favreau (Iron Man, Cowboys & Aliens) apparently campaigning for the role makes sense. But if the rumors are true, and Disney is considering David Fincher (Fight Club, Se7en), then fans could be in for a surprise.
Even if Disney has the director’s list down to a ‘couple’ names, it’s becoming clearer that most ...
- Andrew Dyce
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- This Version of Star Wars Is the Most Adorable Thing Ever (Pay Attention J.J. Abrams!) (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Fillion, Gaiman, Tennant and More Scheduled for The Real History Of Science Fiction (From ScifiMafia. 10 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Believe’ Review: a Good Girl in Need of Darth Vader (From The Wrap. 10 March 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
Iron Man (2008)
- Chris Hemsworth says "everything is ramped up" in The Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 10 March 2014, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- New Character Posters For ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ (From The Hollywood News. 10 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': 7 Things You Need to Know About the Intergalactic Epic (From Moviefone. 10 March 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Entourage Movie Grabs Blurred Lines Model (From Boomtron. 9 March 2014, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Oscars 2015: 5 early predictions for next year's nominations (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Podcast: '300: Rise of an Empire' Review, Oscars vs. MTV Movie Awards and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 7 March 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)