Big news, Directioners! Now you can smell just like One Direction wants you to smell.
Like Justin Bieber before them, One Direction have plans to release their new fragrance in autumn of 2013. They've signed a deal with Olivann Beauty to create a scent -- and according to Women's Wear Daily, it's already been six months in the making. The release of the fragrance will coincide with markets where the band is touring.
Of course, there's no guarantee that band members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson will be particularly involved in the actual scent development. Bieber has admitted that he has no idea what his second branded perfume, Girlfriend, smells like. Oops? »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Toronto Film Review: ‘Boychoir’ (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Is Aware No One Likes His Mustache, Tells Fans to "Calm Down": Picture (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Here Is the Longlist for the 2014 National Book Award for Fiction (From Vulture. 17 September 2014, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Europe Loves Katy Perry! She Leads the MTV Ema Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- MTV Ema Nominations: Katy Perry Tops the List (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- MTV EMAs: Katy Perry Leads With 7 Nominations (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles, Zoë Kravitz and Chris Pine Enjoy Coldplay Concert in Los Angeles—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Pop Up at London Fashion Week—On a Sequin Sweatshirt, That Is! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Let's Cast the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)