Big news, Directioners! Now you can smell just like One Direction wants you to smell.
Like Justin Bieber before them, One Direction have plans to release their new fragrance in autumn of 2013. They've signed a deal with Olivann Beauty to create a scent -- and according to Women's Wear Daily, it's already been six months in the making. The release of the fragrance will coincide with markets where the band is touring.
Of course, there's no guarantee that band members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson will be particularly involved in the actual scent development. Bieber has admitted that he has no idea what his second branded perfume, Girlfriend, smells like. Oops? »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Luis Fonsi Vows to Party After Performing "Despacito" on The Voice Finale (From E! Online. 24 May 2017, 1:27 AM, PDT)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Talk Working With Justin Bieber on 'Despacito' & Who They Want on Their Next Remix! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 8:20 PM, PDT)
- Fans Plead With Justin Bieber To Cancel U.K. Tour Dates After Manchester Explosion (From ET Canada. 23 May 2017, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- ‘Baywatch’ Review: The Rock and Zac Efron Deliver A Splashy Summer Hit Full of Dick Jokes (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 12:01 AM, PDT)
- Fans Roast Liam Payne For Forgetting His Visit To The Philippines (From ET Canada. 22 May 2017, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Says He ‘Spent A Bit Of Time With’ Canadian Shania Twain ‘In The Studio’ (From ET Canada. 20 May 2017, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles' $8.5 Million Hollywood Hills Bachelor Pad Is Up for Sale (From E! Online. 23 May 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Sings, Talks Taylor Swift in Corden's Carpool Karaoke — Watch (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Paul McCartney, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and More Send Prayers to Victims of Ariana Grande’s Manchester Concert Explosion (From PEOPLE.com. 23 May 2017, 12:05 PM, PDT)