Big news, Directioners! Now you can smell just like One Direction wants you to smell.
Like Justin Bieber before them, One Direction have plans to release their new fragrance in autumn of 2013. They've signed a deal with Olivann Beauty to create a scent -- and according to Women's Wear Daily, it's already been six months in the making. The release of the fragrance will coincide with markets where the band is touring.
Of course, there's no guarantee that band members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson will be particularly involved in the actual scent development. Bieber has admitted that he has no idea what his second branded perfume, Girlfriend, smells like. Oops? »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber Rents $30-Mil London Mansion: See The Pics (From ET Canada. 23 October 2016, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Just a Bunch of Really Hot Pictures of Justin Hartley (From Popsugar. 21 October 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Watch Justin Bieber Slowly Realize His Adoring Fans Paid to Hear Him Sing, Not Speak (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 October 2016, 10:09 AM, PDT)
- Perrie Edwards "Homeless" After Zayn Malik Split: "I Was Crying Every Day" (From E! Online. 21 October 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole Pregnancy Speculation: All the Clues the Singer Is Expecting With Liam Payne (From E! Online. 20 October 2016, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini Are Officially Divorced (From E! Online. 20 October 2016, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Dating History – and What She’s Said About Romance (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2016, 7:56 PM, PDT)
- Liam Payne Inks Deal With Republic Records (From We Got This Covered. 17 October 2016, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan Reveals He Went Backpacking After One Direction Split (From PEOPLE.com. 14 October 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)