Psychic Tiffany Mitchell has reportedly lawyered up after Lindsay Lohan allegedly punched her in the face at a New York club early Thursday (Nov. 29) morning. Gloria Allred tells E! News that she is now officially representing Mitchell, a professional palm reader.
Mitchell and her husband, Wayne Stevens, met with Allred in New York on Friday, and the media-savvy attorney agreed to take her on as a client. Mitchell and Stevens were in Allred's office building for two and a half hours.
The couple hasn't commented since their meeting with Allred, though Stevens told ABC News Thursday night that his wife was "aggravated" and "all swollen" after the alleged altercation.
Fun Allred fact: No stranger to high-profile cases, Allred also recently made her way into the Gen. David Petraeus scandal, as representation for Jill Kelley's twin sister, Natalie Khawam. »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Newswire: The Dark Tower’s Nikolaj Arcel to direct Matt Damon’s Robert Kennedy movie (From The AV Club. 19 July 2017, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- Attention, Beyhive: Beyoncé's Wax Figure Looks Nothing Like Beyoncé (From E! Online. 19 July 2017, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- The Internet Responds to Beyoncé's Whitewashed Wax Figure With a Collective "Wtf?!" (From Popsugar. 19 July 2017, 1:35 PM, PDT)
ABC News [us]
- Ron Goldman’s Family Blasts Prospect Of O.J. Simpson Getting Parole (From ET Canada. 20 July 2017, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- Ron Goldman’s Family: We Will Likely ‘Never Get’ Justice as O.J. Simpson Seeks Parole (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 8:27 AM, PDT)
- Could O.J. Simpson Walk Free? 5 Things to Know Ahead of His Parole Hearing Today (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2017, 6:59 AM, PDT)
- Donald Trump Not “Above The Law,” Gloria Allred Says In Hitting Back Over Ex-‘Apprentice’ Contestant’s Suit Against Potus (From Deadline TV. 10 July 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Blac Chyna on Rob Kardashian Posting Nude Photos: "I Was Devastated" (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 10 July 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- Blac Chyna on Rob Kardashian Posting Nude Photos: "I Was Devastated" (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 10 July 2017, 8:29 AM, PDT)