Psychic Tiffany Mitchell has reportedly lawyered up after Lindsay Lohan allegedly punched her in the face at a New York club early Thursday (Nov. 29) morning. Gloria Allred tells E! News that she is now officially representing Mitchell, a professional palm reader.
Mitchell and her husband, Wayne Stevens, met with Allred in New York on Friday, and the media-savvy attorney agreed to take her on as a client. Mitchell and Stevens were in Allred's office building for two and a half hours.
The couple hasn't commented since their meeting with Allred, though Stevens told ABC News Thursday night that his wife was "aggravated" and "all swollen" after the alleged altercation.
Fun Allred fact: No stranger to high-profile cases, Allred also recently made her way into the Gen. David Petraeus scandal, as representation for Jill Kelley's twin sister, Natalie Khawam. »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Rosario Dawson Is Glowing In Cannes After Wardrobe Malfunction (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Roommates: See Who Channing Tatum, Lindsay Lohan and Other Stars Lived With (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Lindsay Lohan Sued by Clothing Company Over Drug Reputation (From ShockYa. 21 May 2013, 9:07 AM, PDT)
ABC News [us]
- Victoria's Secret nixes mastectomy bra for breast cancer survivors (From Pop2it. 21 May 2013, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce posts adorable photo of Blue Ivy while on tour (From Pop2it. 21 May 2013, 1:23 PM, PDT)
- Network newscasts expand Oklahoma tornado coverage (From ChannelGuideMag. 21 May 2013, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 5, episode 12 recap (From ChannelGuideMag. 23 April 2013, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch Monday: Last Lost Girl, a Bones Squintern in Peril, Rectify Premiere and More (From TVLine.com. 22 April 2013, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Rumored Kim Kardashian / Reggie Bush Mistress ... Busted (From TMZ. 14 April 2013, 12:35 AM, PDT)