We thought we’d seen (and heard) it all on Glee. But “Thanksgiving,” the eighth episode of the show’s current Season 4, hit us with an aural left hook we never saw coming: Psy’s “Gangnam Style.” And at Sectionals, no less!
Say whaaaa? Clearly all bets are off when it comes to Fox’s high-school musical. And that got our inner DJ in a brainstorming frenzy: What other songs should Glee cover between now and the end of the season? So many good ones, so little time!
Check out our 25 dream ditties below, then hit the comments and keep the conversation going. »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Beyonce Steals Spotlight in Red Hot Cleavage-Baring Pantsuit at Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao Fight: Photo (From Us Weekly. 3 May 2015, 6:07 AM, PDT)
- Jonathan Groff says Frozen's success was down to "refreshing" plot (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 May 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- First poster for horror comedy Cooties (From Flickeringmyth. 2 May 2015, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- 10 Ways YouTube Has Changed the Way We Watch TV (From Moviefone. 24 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sabado Gigante': Latin America’s Ed Sullivan Prepares to Bow Out (From Variety - TV News. 17 April 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- How Many of Jimmy Kimmel's Mean Tweets Were Real? (From Hitfix. 3 February 2015, 4:38 PM, PST)