We thought we’d seen (and heard) it all on Glee. But “Thanksgiving,” the eighth episode of the show’s current Season 4, hit us with an aural left hook we never saw coming: Psy’s “Gangnam Style.” And at Sectionals, no less!
Say whaaaa? Clearly all bets are off when it comes to Fox’s high-school musical. And that got our inner DJ in a brainstorming frenzy: What other songs should Glee cover between now and the end of the season? So many good ones, so little time!
Check out our 25 dream ditties below, then hit the comments and keep the conversation going. »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Is Once's Seer Really Jafar? Should Rocky Horror Have Aired Live? Are Cisco and Winn Too Similar? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Rocky Horror Remake: Is It Worth the Revisit? (From Cinelinx. 21 October 2016, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Carol Burnett to Star In Amy Poehler's Family Comedy Pilot for ABC (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2016, 6:24 PM, PDT)
- Watch Sexy Stormtroopers Dance at Star Wars 8 Wrap Party (From MovieWeb. 13 July 2016, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- 10 Ways YouTube Has Changed the Way We Watch TV (From Moviefone. 24 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Sabado Gigante': Latin America’s Ed Sullivan Prepares to Bow Out (From Variety - TV News. 17 April 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)