We thought we’d seen (and heard) it all on Glee. But “Thanksgiving,” the eighth episode of the show’s current Season 4, hit us with an aural left hook we never saw coming: Psy’s “Gangnam Style.” And at Sectionals, no less!
Say whaaaa? Clearly all bets are off when it comes to Fox’s high-school musical. And that got our inner DJ in a brainstorming frenzy: What other songs should Glee cover between now and the end of the season? So many good ones, so little time!
Check out our 25 dream ditties below, then hit the comments and keep the conversation going. »
- Michael Slezak
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Lea Michele Really Loves Her Butt, Plus 4 More Things You Should Know (From Popsugar. 13 October 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Flaunts Tight Tummy & Hips on Women's Health, Reveals "Scream Queens" Secret (From TooFab. 13 October 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Flaunts Toned Abs on Women's Health Cover, Talks Possible Glee Reboot (From E! Online. 13 October 2015, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- 10 Ways YouTube Has Changed the Way We Watch TV (From Moviefone. 24 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- How Many of Jimmy Kimmel's Mean Tweets Were Real? (From Hitfix. 3 February 2015, 4:38 PM, PST)
- Drake, Lady Gaga & More Musicians Read Mean Tweets About Themselves on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 3 February 2015, 6:50 AM, PST)