Legacy Recordings will release West of Memphis: Voices For Justice, an album of music and songs inspired by the new Sony Pictures Classics film, West of Memphis, which chronicles the case of the West Memphis Three. The album serves to raise awareness for the continuing fight for exoneration of the West Memphis Three.
West of Memphis is a new documentary film produced by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh (The Lord of the Rings trilogy), Amy Berg (Best Documentary Oscar nominee Deliver Us From Evil), with first-time producers Damien Wayne Echols (of the West Memphis Three) and Lorri Davis. Directed by Amy Berg, the film reveals the untold story behind an extraordinary and desperate fight to bring the truth to light; a fight to stop the State of Arkansas from killing an innocent man.
Starting with a searing examination of the police investigation into the 1993 murders of three eight-year-old boys »
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- 'Into the Woods' Preview Goes Behind the Fairytale (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 5:39 PM, PST)
- One Direction Guys Reveal Man Crushes on David Beckham, Russell Brand, Johnny Depp and More! (From E! Online. 19 December 2014, 1:32 PM, PST)
- 'Into the Woods' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 19 December 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Box Office: 'The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies' easily takes Friday for no. 1 (From Hitfix. 20 December 2014, 12:03 PM, PST)
- Friday Box Office: 'Hobbit' Finale Bests First Day of 'Night at the Museum' and 'Annie' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 20 December 2014, 10:57 AM, PST)
- Friday Box Office: The Hobbit 3 Stays on Top; Night At The Museum 3 and Annie Battle for Second (From Collider.com. 20 December 2014, 9:22 AM, PST)
Dave Navarro (I)
- Dave Navarro Opens Up About His Mother's Murder: "I Don't Know If There's Ever a Day When You're Repaired" (From Us Weekly. 15 December 2014, 2:33 PM, PST)
- Dave Navarro -- I'm Strapped for Kinky Sex (From TMZ. 10 December 2014, 12:20 AM, PST)
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Take Their Kids on a Road Trip, Then Go on a Parents-Only Date (From E! Online. 24 November 2014, 7:25 AM, PST)