Most of us know rabid record collectors, but a rabid record collector who specializes in the '70s prog rock outfit Goblin - that's next level. Goblin is probably best known for creating the unforgettable musical accompaniments to Argento's films.
This month, Ian Zapczynski takes FEARnet on a tour of his over 600 strong LP, 7" and 12" collection. This man is serious about Goblin and all things related to the band.
The Collector: Ian Zapczynski
Location: About 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
What: Goblin. LPs, CDs, and all merchandise related to the band who is best known for their music for horror films. This includes records by other artists that members of Goblin performed on or produced, an aspect which makes my collection unique amongst the few other serious Goblin collectors. You haven't lived until you've paid $50+ for an LP that is absolutely impossible to listen to just because Maurizio Guarini played keyboards on one track. »
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsSuspiria (1977)
- This Week In The Vault: 'Opera' With Aj Bowen & Drew Daywalt (From FEARnet. 6 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Win Phantom of The Paradise on Blu-ray Steelbook (From HeyUGuys. 24 February 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Phantom of the Paradise’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 February 2014, 10:18 AM, PST)
- Enjoy a Vintage Dance Routine to a Disco Version of the 'Jaws' Theme Song (From FEARnet. 27 February 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Classic Goblin Horror Soundtracks Now Available on Vinyl (From FEARnet. 20 February 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- 4 Other Songs That Should Have Been Disqualified By The Oscars (From The Backlot. 3 February 2014, 5:42 AM, PST)
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
- Goblin’s Discography Now Available To Purchase On Vinyl! (From Icons of Fright. 19 February 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Nurse Yourself to Attention With Our Top N.I.L.F.s (From Dread Central. 28 January 2014, 7:15 AM, PST)
- New Photos from The Walking Dead Season 4′s Fourth Episode (From DailyDead. 1 November 2013, 3:05 PM, PDT)