Tags: AzMarie LivingstonDTLALogoAmerica's Next Top ModelRaven SymoneMelanie GriffithIMDb
When she was the openly lesbian contender on the 18th cycle of America's Next Top Model, AzMarie Livingston was our obvious favorite. Since Antm, she's gone on to pursue her interests in music and acting. She can currently be seen in the Logo series Dtla (a new episode airs tonight) and is working on a new music video for her song "Morning Guarantee." We chatted with her via email about Dtla, fashion and enduring the media blitz caused by those rumors about her and actress Raven Symone.
AfterEllen.com: Tell us about your role on Dtla. What was it like working with Melanie Griffith?
AzMarie Livingston: I play the character of Ricki, Kimberly's young hot androgynous girlfriend. It was great working with Melanie. She was very kind and easy to work with, as was Sandra Bernhard. Being a rookie with »
Similar News ItemsGetty Images [us]
- Kristen Stewart is 'of course' open to reprise 'Snow White' role (From Twilight Examiner. 14 December 2012, 9:48 AM, PST)
- Afternoon Delight: Kerry Washington covers "Uptown," Tegan and Sara tickets go on sale (From AfterEllen.com. 13 December 2012, 2:49 PM, PST)
- Afternoon Delight: Visit the real life inspiration for the feminist bookstore in "Portlandia," a "Grey's Anatomy" sneak peek (From AfterEllen.com. 12 December 2012, 12:46 PM, PST)
"America's Next Top Model" (2003)
- New 2013 TV Season Breakdown: The CW (From Dark Horizons. 16 May 2013, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Which TV shows are coming back? Which shows are canceled? Your fall 2013 scorecard [Updated] (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 May 2013, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV 2013: Complete night-by-night grid for the broadcast networks (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 May 2013, 8:51 AM, PDT)
- Style Lessons From Our Favorite Celebrity Moms (From Huffington Post. 12 May 2013, 4:56 AM, PDT)
- Rosie Perez announces cast for 24 Hour Plays: La (From Monsters and Critics. 10 May 2013, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- Why The Rolling Stones Were Forced To Slash Ticket Prices (From Huffington Post. 4 May 2013, 6:30 AM, PDT)