Tags: AzMarie LivingstonDTLALogoAmerica's Next Top ModelRaven SymoneMelanie GriffithIMDb
When she was the openly lesbian contender on the 18th cycle of America's Next Top Model, AzMarie Livingston was our obvious favorite. Since Antm, she's gone on to pursue her interests in music and acting. She can currently be seen in the Logo series Dtla (a new episode airs tonight) and is working on a new music video for her song "Morning Guarantee." We chatted with her via email about Dtla, fashion and enduring the media blitz caused by those rumors about her and actress Raven Symone.
AfterEllen.com: Tell us about your role on Dtla. What was it like working with Melanie Griffith?
AzMarie Livingston: I play the character of Ricki, Kimberly's young hot androgynous girlfriend. It was great working with Melanie. She was very kind and easy to work with, as was Sandra Bernhard. Being a rookie with »
Similar News ItemsGetty Images [us]
- Jamie Foxx Is in Talks to Play Mike Tyson, Says Mike Tyson (From Moviefone. 30 July 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- You Need to Watch Vin Diesel Cover Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Right Now (Video) (From Moviefone. 30 July 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' (From Moviefone. 29 July 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
"America's Next Top Model" (2003)
- Brian Urlacher -- Back On ... With 'Top Model' Contestant (From TMZ. 30 July 2014, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Adrianne Curry Describes Horrific Groping Incident at Comic-Con -- And How She Fought It Off! (From TooFab. 28 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of CW TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Melanie Griffith Puts "Mel" Bandage Over Antonio Banderas Tattoo Post-Split: Picture (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2014, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Antonio Banderas Who? Melanie Griffith Covers Up Tattoo With Bandage Dedicated to Herself (From E! Online. 29 July 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Fifty Shades of Grey's Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Talk "Sexual Acrobatics"—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 25 July 2014, 8:16 AM, PDT)