One midseason replacement TV show we've been keeping an eye on, "Do No Harm," finally has a premiere date, and when making the announcement, NBC also included news on when "Grimm" will be returning in 2013.
From the Press Release:
NBC will premiere the new drama “Do No Harm” on Thursday, January 31, 2013 (10-11 p.m. Et), following the hour-long series finale of the Emmy Award-winning “30 Rock” (8-9 p.m. Et) earlier that same night.
“January 31 will be a special night as one classic series will mark its finale with a great hour-long sendoff episode while a promising new drama will make its debut on Thursdays,” said Greenblatt. “‘30 Rock’ is acclaimed as a legendary comedy, and we will see a truly memorable and fitting last episode. In ‘Do No Harm,’ viewers will have a unique new dramatic storyline with an exciting »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Zombieland Series Dropped by Amazon Studios After Negative Reaction to Pilot (From The Daily BLAM!. 17 May 2013)
- Amazon Passes on Zombieland Series (From DailyDead. 16 May 2013, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- Bob Daily Signs Overall Deal WIth CBS TV Studios, Joins ‘We Are Men’ As Ep (From Deadline TV. 16 May 2013, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- The AfterEllen Huddle: Which 2013 TV cancellation hurt the most? (From AfterEllen.com. 17 May 2013, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- Women Created Shows That Have Been Canceled (From Indiewire Television. 17 May 2013, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- LinkoManiac (From FilmExperience. 16 May 2013, 3:28 PM, PDT)
"Rescue Me" (2004)
- 'Iron Man 3's' James Badge Dale on '24' return, 'World War Z', 'Dungeons & Dragons' and more (From Pop2it. 17 May 2013, 3:50 PM, PDT)
- 'Modern Family' Is On The Move (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 11:26 AM, PDT)
- Two original comedies (but not 'Happy Endings') greenlit at USA (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 16 May 2013, 9:55 AM, PDT)