Miami -- "Do you ever get the feeling that everything in America is completely fucked up?"
Slater's ballot for the 2012 General Election was rejected by the Miami-Dade County canvassing board, proving that not even the rich and famous were saved from Florida's trainwreck voting headache.
And not only was his ballot thrown aside but the canvassing board managed to call him by the wrong name, addressing him instead as Christina D. Slater.
Friday Slater tweeted a photo of the rejection letter with the comment "Hilarious! I really tried! 5 hours in line" before removing the tweet from his verified Twitter account
In the letter the Supervisor of Elections writes "After a thorough review, your provisional ballot was not counted because »
- Amanda McCorquodale
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- That Time Barack Obama Made History by Shaking Hands With a Guy Wearing a Horse Mask—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Someone Finally Went and Made Seinfeld Emoji (From Vulture. 9 July 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- President Barack Obama -- Laughs Off Weed Offer ... Puff, Puff, No Pass (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- New Blu-ray DVD: 'Bad Grandpa.5,' 'The Raid 2' (From Moviefone. 7 July 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Nymphomaniac' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 2 July 2014, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Required Reading: The Best, The Worst and The American Fellini (From FilmSchoolRejects. 2 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Celebrate the Heathers: The Musical Cast Recording Release with 'A Very Heathers Prom' Party in NYC June 18th (From The Daily BLAM!. 11 June 2014)
- ‘Vampire Academy’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 14 May 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- 'Mean Girls': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Classic High School Comedy (From Moviefone. 26 April 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)