Francesca Eastwood has been named Miss Golden Globe 2013 by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Clint Eastwood and Frances Fisher's little girl is all grown up, and will do the honors at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
"I am honored to have been chosen by the Hollywood Foreign Press to be Miss Golden Globe of 2013," says Francesca. "I have watched the Golden Globes ceremonies since I was a little girl, and it means so much to me to be a part of one of Hollywood's most illustrious events."
Francesca currently attends the University of Southern California. She recently appeared on E!'s reality show, "Mrs. Eastwood and Company," alongside her step-mother, Clint's wife Dina Eastwood. The actress-slash-model-slash-socialite recently made headlines for burning a $100,000 handbag as part of a photo shoot.
Similar News ItemsClint Eastwood
- The Good, The Bad & The Badass: Ethan Hawke (From JoBlo. 25 July 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Joshua Reviews Catherine Corsini’s Summertime [Theatrical Review] (From CriterionCast. 25 July 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Jaws The Revenge: How the sequel went so horribly wrong (From Den of Geek. 21 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- "Star Wars: Episode VIII" Wraps Production (From Dark Horizons. 22 July 2016, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII Officially Wraps Production (From We Got This Covered. 22 July 2016, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII officially wraps filming (From Flickeringmyth. 22 July 2016, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- ABC Is Getting into Live Musicals - Find Out How Rumer Willis Might Play a Part (From PEOPLE.com. 10 June 2016, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- ABC, Dick Clark Prods. Partner on Musical Event ‘For the Record Live’ (From Variety - TV News. 9 June 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Rumer Willis Calls Out Photographers For Photoshopping Her Jawline (From Uinterview. 4 May 2016, 2:41 PM, PDT)