Are you ready to go on "An Unexpected Journey" of your own?
Any quest needs the right gear for the long road ahead, and one lucky grand prize winner in our "The Hobbit" giveaway will be sent packing with a pair of special edition Oakley 3-D glasses and a canvas rucksack (kind of like the one Bilbo Baggins has!).
Your destination? Your local IMAX theater, where you and three of your most trusted traveling companions will enjoy a (rather large) screening of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey," courtesy of a set of four complimentary IMAX tickets.
To top it off, you'll also receive some souvenirs with which to remember your greatest adventure: a set of four full-color "Doors" coasters and the film's soundtrack CD. Yes, precious!
You may be wondering whether any of this will involve an encounter with Smaug the Dragon. Well ... we wouldn't want to spoil it for you, »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsThe Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- James Cameron To Film ‘Avatar’ Sequels At 120fps? (From The Hollywood News. 16 September 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- James Cameron May Shoot 'Avatar' Sequels at 120 Fps (From MovieWeb. 15 September 2014, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Former MGM Marketing Exec Lands At Saban Brands (From Deadline New York. 9 September 2014, 2:14 PM, PDT)
Howard Shore (I)
- Roots Run Deep at Hollywood in Vienna, Where Randy Newman Is Being Honored (From Variety - Film News. 11 September 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas says Paul Rudd is too “ripped” for his Ant-Man suit (From Flickeringmyth. 8 September 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘The ‘Burbs’ Blu-ray Review (Arrow Video) (From Blogomatic3000. 5 September 2014, 9:56 AM, PDT)
MTV Networks [us]
- 20th Century Fox TV Promotes Communications Chief Chris Alexander to Exec VP (From Variety - TV News. 8 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Jonathan Kier Named President of Sales and Distribution For Sierra/Affinity (From Deadline New York. 7 September 2014, 1:32 PM, PDT)
- Toronto: Sierra/Affinity Promotes Jonathan Kier to President of Sales and Distribution (From Variety - Film News. 7 September 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)