Are you ready to go on "An Unexpected Journey" of your own?
Any quest needs the right gear for the long road ahead, and one lucky grand prize winner in our "The Hobbit" giveaway will be sent packing with a pair of special edition Oakley 3-D glasses and a canvas rucksack (kind of like the one Bilbo Baggins has!).
Your destination? Your local IMAX theater, where you and three of your most trusted traveling companions will enjoy a (rather large) screening of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey," courtesy of a set of four complimentary IMAX tickets.
To top it off, you'll also receive some souvenirs with which to remember your greatest adventure: a set of four full-color "Doors" coasters and the film's soundtrack CD. Yes, precious!
You may be wondering whether any of this will involve an encounter with Smaug the Dragon. Well ... we wouldn't want to spoil it for you, »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsThe Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- ‘Hobbit’ Finale Crosses $100 Million Mark in U.S. (From Variety - Film News. 24 December 2014, 10:28 AM, PST)
- ‘Hobbit’, ‘Annie’, ‘Museum’ Lose Loot On Soft Sunday – B.O. Actuals (From Deadline New York. 22 December 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- The Hobbit 3 Dominates Box Office Weekend, Night at the Museum 3 and Annie Bomb (From Worst Previews. 22 December 2014, 2:53 AM, PST)
- First trailer for Marvel’s Ant-Man classified by ratings board (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 2:59 PM, PST)
- Marvel Get Us Square-Eyed With ‘Daredevil’ And ‘Agent Carter’ Picfest (From The Hollywood News. 22 December 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Composer Howard Shore Talks The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies, Rosewater, Maps To The Stars, Silence, and More (From Collider.com. 19 December 2014, 12:17 PM, PST)
MTV Networks [us]
- Lisa Berger Exits as ABC’s Alternative Programming Head (From Variety - TV News. 14 November 2014, 5:08 PM, PST)
- NBC Promotes Business Affairs Chief George Cheeks to Oversee Latenight (From Variety - TV News. 14 November 2014, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Real Estate Network Eyes TV, Digital Launch in 2016. But Will It Sell? (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 29 October 2014, 9:26 AM, PDT)